Results 1 to 39 of 39

Thread: KSU Roll In

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    NalleyToyota Manager ct9a gsr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw, Ga
    Posts
    3,079
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Hope to see lots of you ppl there, I'll be a judge again this year.
    www.toyotaofroswell.com
    Current: '04 S2000
    Past 700whp+ Cars: '03 Z06 | '94 Supra | '03 Evo VIII | Too Many...

  2. #2
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    I think IA will rep pretty good at this show

    Having just one award per group sucks ( Only Best Import ) but oh well, Will be fun
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  3. #3
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    I'll be there. Which one is it? Their site lists two Buffalo's on Cobb parkway.
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  4. #4
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Where do you live Rich? Are you in the area we all met last night? If so you can follow me to the meet up spot.
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  5. #5
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Brett, I live in Lawrenceville. I can meet up at NP or where ever.
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  6. #6
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    You are not gonna want to head to Alpharetta and meet that early im sure!! Im heading out at 7:30 to meet them gay ass people at 8:30
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

  7. #7
    "She massages Shit" Mike Lowrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    I don't know, ask Bob.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    8,349
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    You are not gonna want to head to Alpharetta and meet that early im sure!! Im heading out at 7:30 to meet them gay ass people at 8:30
    Ook, It only takes me 25 min. to get to NP meets? Is it near there?
    Rich...Bob...Stan...?????

  8. #8
    IA LEGEND #truth Brett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    67,792
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    Rich, scince you are already on 285:

    Meet Spot for role in:
    Buffalo's on Cobb Prkwy at 8:30am. Dont be late, you will be left!

    Directions to Buffalos:
    285 WEST/SOUTH towards Birmingham, down to Cobb parkway Exit there, left onto Cobb Pkwy, past cumberland mall on your right and Cobb Galleria on your left, Buffalo's will be on your left hand side across the street from Jonny Rockets not een half a mile from Cobb Galleria .
    Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
    '15 Chevy SS
    '16 K7 SXL SWP

    www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1

    R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!