Results 1 to 40 of 86

Thread: Ps3

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bdydrpddualy
    What are these exclusive titles that you speak of that make the PS2 so great that you cant buy for the XBOX or PC? Nintendo sux too, they havent had ANYTHING worth buying since the N64, handhelds included.
    Gran Tourismo and Metal Gear 4 will be PS3 exclusives. I'll buy a PS3 for these 2 games alone because I love both of them. I never said that the PS3 was going to be "great" as you put it. Only time will tell. I may buy a 360, but I am going to wait for Gears of War and Cold Planet or whatever it's called before I make that decision. Simply put, I used to work at a videogame store and frequent them often. 2 out of every 3 360's they sold were returned for defects and all 3 display 360's they set out fried within 2 days. The system is shit. Nintendo has their target audience, which is kids, and they know how to reach them. The Wii will be the next step in interactive gaming and it will sell out. It may not have the best graphics, but it will have the funnest games. The new DS Lite is loads of fun IMO. It may have N64 graphics, but the games are fun.

    Answer this. What games for the 360 can you NOT find elsewhere?

  2. #2
    sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In sammich's house
    Age
    45
    Posts
    8,341
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Gran Tourismo and Metal Gear 4 will be PS3 exclusives. I'll buy a PS3 for these 2 games alone because I love both of them. I never said that the PS3 was going to be "great" as you put it. Only time will tell. I may buy a 360, but I am going to wait for Gears of War and Cold Planet or whatever it's called before I make that decision. Simply put, I used to work at a videogame store and frequent them often. 2 out of every 3 360's they sold were returned for defects and all 3 display 360's they set out fried within 2 days. The system is shit. Nintendo has their target audience, which is kids, and they know how to reach them. The Wii will be the next step in interactive gaming and it will sell out. It may not have the best graphics, but it will have the funnest games. The new DS Lite is loads of fun IMO. It may have N64 graphics, but the games are fun.

    Answer this. What games for the 360 can you NOT find elsewhere?
    gee whiz only the first set of 360 where returned for that problem, I havent had any problems with mine. I will get a ps3 but it is only for 4 games. Would rather keep the 360
    Resize sig area!

  3. #3
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stikiller
    gee whiz only the first set of 360 where returned for that problem, I havent had any problems with mine. I will get a ps3 but it is only for 4 games. Would rather keep the 360
    The design is getting better, but they are still having problems with power supplies and hard-drives crapping out. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against the 360. The system has loads of potential even though none of it has been harnessed yet(The online capabilities are phenomenal though). Gears of war is the only drop-dead gorgeous next-gen experience(Even though it's just gonna be another classic go here kill shit go there kill shit Cliffy experience) in store for the 360 and we've been waiting on it for 2 years. It's the people saying that the 360 whoops the PS3's ass and that the PS3 sucks donkey balls when the system hasn't even appeared hands-on that pisses me off. I guess everyone's entitled to their opinions though. I'll buy a Wii before I buy any of them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!