Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Gracie vs Hughes

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Omicron PERCI 8
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,647
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mchnhead2k5
    as much as i like shamrock, he was owned last time him and Ortiz fought
    the mans' conditioning has gone to poo. the last few fights I saw him in he owned the other guy for like 2 rounds then got tired and quit.
    www.fairtax.org
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    True. But where's my sig?!! (lol)

  2. #2
    dirt > pavement AWD OWNZ U's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by {X}Echo419
    the mans' conditioning has gone to poo. the last few fights I saw him in he owned the other guy for like 2 rounds then got tired and quit.
    I don't think he ever had the upper hand when he fought Tito. I feel bad for his fighters on TUF3. Tito's fighters all said they got amazing training and Shamrock's fighters really got the shaft. Oh well Tito will give him his due in a few weeks.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Omicron PERCI 8
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,647
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AWD OWNZ U
    I don't think he ever had the upper hand when he fought Tito. I feel bad for his fighters on TUF3. Tito's fighters all said they got amazing training and Shamrock's fighters really got the shaft. Oh well Tito will give him his due in a few weeks.
    I wasn't talking about the 1st Tito fight. but he did knock him down onc when he was up against the cage.
    Tito kicked his ass but his face was swole the fook up.
    www.fairtax.org
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly
    True. But where's my sig?!! (lol)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!