Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Whose going to be National Champions this year?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ‹^›‹(ò¿ó)›‹^›
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    I'm gonna say Alabama. I am expecting Florida to get upset by Alabama in the SEC championship. Florida's defense just isn't as good as it was last year.
    Chris
    91' Mustang GT
    512rwhp/468ft-lb

  2. #2
    shakin it down Master Shake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    the county
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,527
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HyPer50 View Post
    I'm gonna say Alabama. I am expecting Florida to get upset by Alabama in the SEC championship. Florida's defense just isn't as good as it was last year.
    and Alabama is doing better than last year? i think not. neither team is as good as last year, but i don't see 'bama beating florida.

    my choice still stands. florida over alabama for SEC title, and florida over texas for the national title.

  3. #3
    Senior Member sogood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    1,469
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HyPer50 View Post
    I'm gonna say Alabama. I am expecting Florida to get upset by Alabama in the SEC championship. Florida's defense just isn't as good as it was last year.
    The Gators defense isn't as good as it was last year? Their D is stout as hell, it's their offense that's not performing like last year. Let's not forget that they didn't even have their number one WR/RB option (Harvin) in last year's SECCG and still came out with the W...

    'Bama could easily have two losses right now, granted the Gators could have one of their own. Neither team is consistently performing like they did last year, but I still have confidence that Florida's D will give McElroy and the rest of the Tide problems.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!