Results 1 to 40 of 73

Thread: Weekly forza group?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I keep it real. AFSil80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Savannah
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Raced with some other friends...



    I got the Supra to run an 11.400. No TCS of course, running down the foxbody, which later went 11.29, haha.

    Supra's on stock transmission, stock suspension, no cage and the sport weight reduction.
    -91 240SX -- CA18 Power...SOLD, now terrorizing the streets of Alabama

  2. #2
    C7 On_Her_Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,938
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
    Raced with some other friends...



    I got the Supra to run an 11.400. No TCS of course, running down the foxbody, which later went 11.29, haha.

    Supra's on stock transmission, stock suspension, no cage and the sport weight reduction.
    Get on my level S class, 10.0X-10.1X consistently.

    Quote Originally Posted by JITB View Post
    what class are u alls drag cars? S?
    We raced everything last night

  3. #3
    I keep it real. AFSil80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Savannah
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LS3_KID View Post
    Get on my level S class, 10.0X-10.1X consistently. :taun
    Are you running with traction control on?
    -91 240SX -- CA18 Power...SOLD, now terrorizing the streets of Alabama

  4. #4
    C7 On_Her_Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,938
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
    Are you running with traction control on?
    No sir.

  5. #5
    I keep it real. AFSil80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Savannah
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LS3_KID View Post
    No sir.
    Good stuff. I'm trying to get my Supra to crack the 10's.
    -91 240SX -- CA18 Power...SOLD, now terrorizing the streets of Alabama

  6. #6
    General Tech Hater
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    sooo we playing tonight?
    Official "Delete the clubs/crew section of IA" Member #1


    Quote Originally Posted by chouston86 View Post
    So this is how it goes down when I beat you I want the cash and the respect. To some people thats more important. Sounds familiar?

  7. #7
    C7 On_Her_Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Duluth
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,938
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
    Good stuff. I'm trying to get my Supra to crack the 10's.
    Believe it or not, I added the interior back in and it ran faster!

    Also earlier I was doing a small drift clinic, helping a friend to drift, I'll probably do more drift/drag tonight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!