Ok so I have been listenting to the new ABR and TDWP CDs lately, metal guy will know who that is, but I am looking to expand my christian metal or just metal horizons.

My current list includes ABR, TDWP, As I Lay Dying, Killswitch Engage and that is for christian metal. For non christian metal, Bring Me the Horizon, newest CD was not good at all, Parkway Drive, I Killed the Prom Queen, Throwdown, and some Trivium and It Dies Today.

I do not like the sounds of the voices in the new BMTH, and I just listened to some of the Chariot online and it sounds similar. The yelling higher raspy tone.

Any other good bands similar to what I listed? I really like the Christian metalcore bands due to the positive message from an unlikely source, but I am open to some other bands as well. I just want something easy to find to listen to, not anything too obscure.

Thanks in advance.

In return, epic picture from AILD Warped Tour last year:



The were epic if anyone else saw them, bloodied myself pretty good in their pit.