Results 1 to 40 of 93

Thread: Need for Speed: Shift...who's getting it?

Threaded View

  1. #11
    Deuce Deuce BB1_Luda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Age
    37
    Posts
    590
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    I bought it today.

    Amazing game. You really get a sense of speed in the cockpit view.
    Crashes are insane in that view also. I never seen a game make it like this.
    Vision blurs, head gets jarred around.

    I locked up my brakes going about 120mph in a 135i and I had no idea where the fuck I was pointed after I hit the wall. The no HUD options makes it better.

    Its no GT or Forza but it is a fun racing game. Definitely a better NFS game then the previous catastrophe's.
    Last edited by BB1_Luda; 09-17-2009 at 03:19 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!