Results 1 to 40 of 72

Thread: True blood

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member nreggie454's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Athens/Memphis
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,602
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I can't stand that show. I think the main character can't act worth a damn and I feel like I could drive a truck through the giant gap in her teeth. The only episode that I liked was the one where she got the royal ass beating at the end.
    UGA: Everybody is laughing at us this year.

  2. #2
    Custom User Title NickW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Warner Robins
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nreggie454
    I can't stand that show. I think the main character can't act worth a damn and I feel like I could drive a truck through the giant gap in her teeth. The only episode that I liked was the one where she got the royal ass beating at the end.




    I'm stuck in Korea and constantly download seasons of new shows to watch, to pass the time. I watched this last week and thought it pretty good, but I do think they could've got at least a little bit better looking main character!
    R34-GTT-RB26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!