Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: So the Thrasher's Rock

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Krazy VW chmura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Gainesville, GA
    Posts
    3,470
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HyPer50
    hockey is for canadians and yankees... wtf are you doin' cliff?




  2. #2
    Cobra KAI AznTraitor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    3,964
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    what? I heard they fight more in preseason because they cant be fined or suspended.......

    my gf is a hockey nut, and she had to explain to me what icing, and offsides and blue line, red line, and all that other stuff......but it was kinda hard to keep up, so I just bought NHL 05 and I'll learn that way...


    but between you and me....I'd just hit someone in the head with my stick....I mean....what else you gonna do with it?!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!