Quote Originally Posted by ka24boost
First of do any of ya fight my guess is not. Even if you check the ufc web site it say that the fight was tko due to a tko doc stoppage. Vaseline effect a fighter more then what you think. You get tired as shit trying to do submission if you cant grip them . Also vaseline is water proof so it remain slipperly. Pj step up to the challenger and fought and lost with pride. Every fighter talk shit it the sport some win some lose.
I have it recorded on DVR and we replayed it about 15 times. I have about 23 people that will tell you BJ said he was done. I know they said it was a doctor stoppage when they raised GSP hand. But if you watch the video BJ's brother said to the doctor that they were done. Like i said im not being bias im just telling you the facts. Watch the video again and listen to the audio.