Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: Playoffs finally here!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member VIP Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,477
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    lol we will see whos laughin when peyton rape that azz in the playoffs. peyton and the colts winning is a tradition, not a fluke(titans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MitZu_EVO
    LOLz. You are one funny guy.

  2. #2
    IA's MIA'r Sammich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Killin all imposter Sammiches
    Posts
    59,408
    Rep Power
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VIP Style
    lol we will see whos laughin when peyton rape that azz in the playoffs. peyton and the colts winning is a tradition, not a fluke(titans)
    KICK ROCKS HATER

    I LIKE THE COLTS TOO..BUT TITANS ARE MY TEAM...AND WE ARE NOT A FLUKE



    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

  3. #3
    Senior Member VIP Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,477
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    why i got to be a hater just for exposing the truth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammich
    KICK ROCKS HATER

    I LIKE THE COLTS TOO..BUT TITANS ARE MY TEAM...AND WE ARE NOT A FLUKE

  4. #4
    IA's MIA'r Sammich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Killin all imposter Sammiches
    Posts
    59,408
    Rep Power
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VIP Style
    why i got to be a hater just for exposing the truth?
    U KNOW

    IF I DIDNT LIKE UR SIG...I'D PUT U ON BLAST..BUT BECAUSE I LIKE YOUR SIG, NOT YOU, I WILL LET THIS PASS, JUST THIS ONCE



    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

  5. #5
    Senior Member VIP Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,477
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    lol ok thanks...i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammich
    U KNOW

    IF I DIDNT LIKE UR SIG...I'D PUT U ON BLAST..BUT BECAUSE I LIKE YOUR SIG, NOT YOU, I WILL LET THIS PASS, JUST THIS ONCE

  6. #6
    All ///Motor Pöwer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Atlanta,Ga
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,100
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VIP Style
    lol we will see whos laughin when peyton rape that azz in the playoffs. peyton and the colts winning is a tradition, not a fluke(titans)
    Fluke??? LOL, you my friend are thinking of the wrong BLUE team.

    The Colts are the fluke. Do you not remember the Pats back in the day.

    Don't get me wrong though, as much as I hate the Colts because of our rivalry, they are a good team.

    I just think that this season is ours.
    ///M-Sport Coupe + VTEC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!