Results 1 to 40 of 67

Thread: Attention iphone worshipers

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    A little town called Nunyagoddamnbusiness
    Posts
    3,341
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imbosile
    i think it's funny how someone could even begin to put down such an amazing device. what is there not to like about the iphone? and please tell me what other phone you can buy for $199 that is anywhere close to comparable.

    personally i'm with verizon right now but i plan to switch over next month. most people who talk **** about the iphone simply can't afford one. end of story.

    I dont talk **** about the iphone (and yes I can afford one), but I honestly dont see the why people treat the iphone like its the second coming of christ. An iphone owner said it himself in this thread that the phone by itself was not worth it, that it wasnt until he jailbroke it, did it become truly useful. I personally would not buy a phone that I had to void the warranty on and possibly render it useless by bricking it, before it would do everything i wanted it to do. For those who love thier iphone, more power to them.


    Quote Originally Posted by ATK_Designs
    I wasn't an Iphone fan until I own one.

    3rd party developers are a lot out there. The Iphone by itself isn't worth it. But after unlocked and jailbreak it, it's loaded with features that I can use

  2. #2
    Stacks on deck. imbosile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Roswell, GA / Georgia Tech
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,277
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdavis
    I dont talk **** about the iphone (and yes I can afford one)
    So then what makes you think my post was referring to you? I was talking about people who talk ****... if you don't talk **** then my post has nothing to do with you.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    A little town called Nunyagoddamnbusiness
    Posts
    3,341
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imbosile
    So then what makes you think my post was referring to you? I was talking about people who talk ****... if you don't talk **** then my post has nothing to do with you.
    I was clarifying my position prior to making my statement, since the general attitude in this thread is that those who do not love the iphone cannot afford one and thier opinions are meaningless. You asked, "What is there not to like about the iphone?" and I responded with my opinion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!