Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: Plies

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ಠ_ಠ Kamikaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fulton Co.
    Posts
    2,961
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I have his album; no complaints from me.

  2. #2
    NO PISTONS DESTRO_91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I-20 East
    Age
    48
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze
    I have his album; no complaints from me.
    Dude, your sig is funny as h*ll!!!!!! Oh yeah, Plies is kinda lame, but he did wreck his verse on I'm So Hood, you can't deny him that.
    I'm allergic to pistons.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!