Results 1 to 40 of 92

Thread: feelin the new 50 vid?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    I don't like 50 cuz that isn't my style of rap. I'm just a true West Coast rap person all the way through. If it isn't WC rap I hear, it is old school from anywhere. I'm all on Marly Marl, BDP, Melle Mel, Red Alert. You know, the dinosaurs of rap, lolol. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  2. #2
    A.K.A Felipe Gomez Negrodamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Daaaaaaknessss
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Marly Marl dinosaurs
    A Marly Marl Beat will never go die. To this very day cats still freestyle/battle to the "big" beat.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!