Results 1 to 40 of 115

Thread: PS3: CALL OF DUTY 4

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Level IIIa? LOL. allmotoronly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Macon
    Posts
    3,186
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I have owned both the PS3 and the XBOX 360 elite, and I can truthfully say that the PS3 is better. I sold my PS3 to BB6dohcvtec simply because I did not know a single other person with a PS3, so there was nobody to play online with around my area. All of my friends have 360's, so I got a 360 elite. Graphics wise the PS3 is a little better. The online play and setup of the online system on the xbox is much better though. However, to watch movies in HD you have to buy a seperate HD-DVD player which is only HDMI 1.2, where as the blu-ray player in the PS3 is true HDMI 1.3 1080P. If sony could come up with an online system like XBOX LIVE, they would own the video game console market.

    All in all, people can't hate on one or another unless they have owned both. I plan on buying another PS3 since the price has come down a lot. I saw at gamestop where they are getting a 40gb PS3 that will cost $399. They are almost as cheap as the XBOX 360 premium now.
    Land Rover LR3 HSE

  2. #2
    sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In sammich's house
    Age
    45
    Posts
    8,341
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allmotoronly
    I have owned both the PS3 and the XBOX 360 elite, and I can truthfully say that the PS3 is better. I sold my PS3 to BB6dohcvtec simply because I did not know a single other person with a PS3, so there was nobody to play online with around my area. All of my friends have 360's, so I got a 360 elite. Graphics wise the PS3 is a little better. The online play and setup of the online system on the xbox is much better though. However, to watch movies in HD you have to buy a seperate HD-DVD player which is only HDMI 1.2, where as the blu-ray player in the PS3 is true HDMI 1.3 1080P. If sony could come up with an online system like XBOX LIVE, they would own the video game console market.

    All in all, people can't hate on one or another unless they have owned both. I plan on buying another PS3 since the price has come down a lot. I saw at gamestop where they are getting a 40gb PS3 that will cost $399. They are almost as cheap as the XBOX 360 premium now.
    And they come with blu-ray. Also when home comes out it is over.

  3. #3
    IA Retiree Twinnos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    3 magazine features later......
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,340
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    and with the new ps3 40 gb you get spiderman 3 blu ray free and 5 other bluray dvd for free. here is the list of upcoming ps3 games.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ps3-jpg  

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!