Quote Originally Posted by misfiend138
I am a huge AFI fan. I own everything from Answer That & Stay Fashionable up to The Art of Drowning + the "AFI" Nitro collection. I'm working on finding the Black Sails EP, Days of the Phoenix EP and A Fire Inside EP. I have friends that will be going to see Blaqk Audio when they arrive in Atlanta but I won't be making the trip. :\ I used to be a big fan of electronic music, too so BA really appeals to me. I love anything Davey works on. I need to get the Son of Sam album.
deff,im a huge AFI fan as well....i have all the albums after jade joined,but i get so tired of defending AFI,for some reason people say they sound like everybody else....but they dont,no one sounds like davey and few can write lyrics like him...and Jade writes great music,and i liked the old school fast punk AFI....but i like the newer AFI more and more everytime i listen to them(which is alot)i used to hate DU,now it may be my fav AFI probbly only behind STS....but on to BA

i really like the Blaqk Audio,and i like how it doesnt sound like AFI....aside from davey voice,but they 37mm on DU is only other song i can think of his voice sounding like it does in Cex Cells,but i like it..even went out a bought a BA t-shirt last week...cant wait til Tuesday