Just because it looks like him, walks like him, gets shot like him does not mean it is him. And they dont even use his fucking name to say it's him.
Just because it looks like him, walks like him, gets shot like him does not mean it is him. And they dont even use his fucking name to say it's him.
BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.
so its the same thing when video games use all the NCAA fooball players without putting on the jerseys that way they dont have to pay them but u and I know its themOriginally Posted by AirBrcak
come watch me living my dream...who needs reps, i get on the field 2 days a week
Dude, your fucking comparing apples to oranges. I want my favorite NCAA player to be in the game. What I dont want is my favorite rapper (he isn't, I'm just saying) to be in a game, or a look alike of him. And another thing I dont think 50 has any right to be offended by anything. He shot at people, robbed them, bullied them around, ordered hits, and in the end he feels offended by a game? Suck it 50.Originally Posted by jamaicanDM
BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.
ok 'dude' im fucking comparing apples to oranges...its the same shit in my opinion hate it orl ove u have the right to either oneOriginally Posted by AirBrcak
come watch me living my dream...who needs reps, i get on the field 2 days a week
Whats with the apostrophes on the word "dude?"Originally Posted by jamaicanDM
RACIST!
BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.
haha na man dont take it like lolOriginally Posted by AirBrcak
come watch me living my dream...who needs reps, i get on the field 2 days a week
Yeah, well fuck that, I'm taking it like that.Originally Posted by jamaicanDM
BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.