Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Speedracer: the movie

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I miss Atlanta. Sol-Badguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    No
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9,232
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Wow.

    The Wachowski brothers? This will be gooooood.

  2. #2
    The coolest chick SM The Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In Lostsolvtec's bed!
    Age
    42
    Posts
    18,265
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieDB
    Wow.

    The Wachowski brothers? This will be gooooood.
    I am pretty excited
    Val For President
    R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..


    ASAP N.E. Chapter VP

    No more supra
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

    NIKON Squad member| NikonD40

  3. #3
    IA's official battery rep gtikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,230
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieDB
    Wow.

    The Wachowski brothers? This will be gooooood.
    That's exactly what I said. I was surprised when I saw they were gonna be the directors. Can't wait to see it

    FUCK GRAN TURISMO EAST!! NEVER TAKE YOUR CAR THERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR AN ALIGNMENT!! TERRIBLE BUSINESS!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!