Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: Young Fuck's 2nd disc...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMaster
    please stop file sharing music that you do not own the rights to. I'm very surprised that someone who claims to be so to be so musically/industry inclined would do such a thing. When people like you give away music like this, the artists lose money, the label loses money, the distributors lose money. Its a vicious cycle. When the label doesnt make money, they give the artist smaller cash advances for recording and studio costs... When the artists don't make money, bc jack asses like you are giving their music away for free, they spend more of that cash advance for recording, on stupid shit like cars and bling. So PLEASE stop bitching about how shitty hip hop has become, and then turn around and give files away for free.
    Lolol. Good one. Reps to you, homey. And might I add:

    Please stop posting about people whom you don't know anything about. When people like you do stuff like that, they make more of an idiot out of themselves than they do of the person they speak of. It's a cruel self-mutilation of their own already low self-esteem. When you don't get any respect because you are stalking people on the Internet, pretending to know what you are doing. So PLEASE stop bitching about what other people are doing and then turn around act like you do have any common sense.

    BTW, your grammar skills shows you haven't much of an educational background. Although I don't know if you were less than a failure at school, your posts would be a good indicator. See ya in my next post(I'm sure). Later, QD.
    Last edited by quickdodge®; 03-28-2007 at 04:24 AM.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  2. #2
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    47
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Lolol. Good one. Reps to you, homey. And might I add:

    Please stop posting about people whom you don't know anything about. When people like you do stuff like that, they make more of an idiot out of themselves than they do of the person they speak of. It's a cruel self-mutilation of their own already low self-esteem. When you don't get any respect because you are stalking people on the Internet, pretending to know what you are doing. So PLEASE stop bitching about what other people are doing and then turn around act like you do have any common sense.

    BTW, your grammar skills shows you haven't much of an educational background. Although I don't know if you were less than a failure at school, your posts would be a good indicator. See ya in my next post(I'm sure). Later, QD.
    QuickDick,
    First of all, my grammar is very good and my sentence structure was on point. I'm sorry if I am over your head and if my punctuation confused you. 2nd of all, YOURE A DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER, so don't talk to me about education you clown.

    2nd of all... Its kinda hard NOT to stalk you you since you post 20 pointless threads a day which all piss me off.

    3rd of all. I'm way smarter than you. I might not know shit about cars, thats why I'm not arguing cars with you. But I DO know the music industry, something you are NOT a part of because if you were, and lived in Atlanta, I'd already know you. So basically, I don't front like I know cars and you shouldn't front like you know the music industry.


    and to THINKFAST,
    youre a joke. stay out of this unless you want to get your feelings hurt. The only reason I negative repped you, is bc the boards wouldn't let me negative rep your gay lover QD.


    In conclusion,
    FILE SHARING IS BAD... DON'T BITCH ABOUT THE MUSIC SITUATION IF YOU ARENT DOING ANYTHING TO BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION.

    LATER,
    JACKMASTER
    JACKMASTER


  3. #3
    IA Sig Maker ryanh300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Fayetteville/PTC/Carrollton
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,477
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMaster
    QuickDick,
    First of all, my grammar is very good and my sentence structure was on point. I'm sorry if I am over your head and if my punctuation confused you. 2nd of all, YOURE A DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER, so don't talk to me about education you clown.

    2nd of all... Its kinda hard NOT to stalk you you since you post 20 pointless threads a day which all piss me off.
    Stop bitching about people posting worthless threads when you only have 50 posts total yourself. Don't join a forum if you're going to sit on your ass and not do shit.
    And, you might as well give up man, there's no way that youre going to win a battle with pirates these days. Free music/movies FTW


  4. #4
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMaster
    QuickDick,
    First of all, my grammar is very good and my sentence structure was on point. I'm sorry if I am over your head and if my punctuation confused you. 2nd of all, YOURE A DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER, so don't talk to me about education you clown.
    Wow. Quick Dick. Pulled that one out of left field, did you not? Actually, if you would recheck your grammar, you would find a few mistakes. I did. And don't let my part-time hour yet full time pay job fool you about what education I have. Again, you're jumping into something without looking first.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMaster
    2nd of all... Its kinda hard NOT to stalk you you since you post 20 pointless threads a day which all piss me off.
    LOLOL @ the Internet pissing you off. That's funny. And it's really not hard at all to not stalk me. All you have to do is direct your post elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMaster
    3rd of all. I'm way smarter than you. I might not know shit about cars, thats why I'm not arguing cars with you. But I DO know the music industry, something you are NOT a part of because if you were, and lived in Atlanta, I'd already know you. So basically, I don't front like I know cars and you shouldn't front like you know the music industry.
    I don't front like I know cars you idiot. I don't know shit about cars. There goes your mistake of assuming again. See, you are still hung up on the "fiction" that I know the music industry and by my giving an opinion on what I think or like, you think that means I KNOW the industry. Never said I did. I know a few people, but I'm not in the know that much. Way smarter than me. Lolol. I read ya loud and clear. I only need to ask you two questions....What was your SAT score and where did you go to college?

    Basically, you have a lot to learn, young and dumb. I see what the problem seems to be. I noticed a pattern in your stupidity. You've only came in here looking like Bozo on these G-Ushit threads I posted. Tell me....how low does 50's sack hang with all you swingers on it? Lolol. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  5. #5
    Certified Gearhead
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    47
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickdodge®
    Wow. Quick Dick. Pulled that one out of left field, did you not? Actually, if you would recheck your grammar, you would find a few mistakes. I did. And don't let my part-time hour yet full time pay job fool you about what education I have. Again, you're jumping into something without looking first.



    LOLOL @ the Internet pissing you off. That's funny. And it's really not hard at all to not stalk me. All you have to do is direct your post elsewhere.



    I don't front like I know cars you idiot. I don't know shit about cars. There goes your mistake of assuming again. See, you are still hung up on the "fiction" that I know the music industry and by my giving an opinion on what I think or like, you think that means I KNOW the industry. Never said I did. I know a few people, but I'm not in the know that much. Way smarter than me. Lolol. I read ya loud and clear. I only need to ask you two questions....What was your SAT score and where did you go to college?

    Basically, you have a lot to learn, young and dumb. I see what the problem seems to be. I noticed a pattern in your stupidity. You've only came in here looking like Bozo on these G-Ushit threads I posted. Tell me....how low does 50's sack hang with all you swingers on it? Lolol. Later, QD.
    1320 SAT
    28 ACT.
    Michigan STATE University

    what the fuck does that have to do with anything? Do you you feel special now? As long as you continue to copy and paste dumb shit, I will be here to tell you your posts are fuckin pointless.

    thank you for your cooperation
    Later,
    JACKMASTER
    JACKMASTER


  6. #6
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMaster
    1320 SAT
    28 ACT.
    Michigan STATE University
    Well your SAT score was quite a bit below mine, but I am a man that will give props where props are due. MSU is an awesome school and I give you props on that. The ACT, I don't remember ever taking.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMaster
    what the fuck does that have to do with anything? Do you you feel special now?
    It has to do with the fact that you "think" you're smarter than me.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMaster
    As long as you continue to copy and paste dumb shit, I will be here to tell you your posts are fuckin pointless.
    I'm sure you will. Who better to know pointless posts when they see it. If that's what will serve your purpose here on IA, then do you. Later, QD.
    Last edited by quickdodge®; 03-28-2007 at 05:26 PM.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!