This deal would be ridiculous for so many reasons. Okay, besides Vicks cap hit + paying whoever you draft at #1, what the hell are we gonna do with 5 WR'S!!! Thats dumb point #1

#2. Who do you draft at 1? Calvin Johnson? LMAO okay, now we have 6 WR's!!

#3. Oh you say draft JeMarcus Russell? What so we can relive another Black vs White QB? Then if you draft Russell, then what are you hanging onto Schuab for this long anyhow??

#4. If you don't draft CJ, or a QB, then what player/position is worth drafting at #1 spot? Peterson? Micheal Bush? a Safety? a Dlineman? I mean it's not alot of #1-type players that can immediately help the Falcons.

Doing this trade would cause MORE issues, other than th eones I named. Please don't anyone come on here stating that we could trade our current set of Wideouts! LMAO I mean really, who would want any of them, for a draft pick worth anything.

I'd do the trade for more 2nd & even 3rd round picks. Falcons problems will not end with Vick, I promise you that. They need another CB, & Safety, they need at least 2 Offensive lineman.

It's funny how you people claim to be Falcons fans & watch them play. Vick hikes th eball 2 WRONG COLORED jeresys are in his face before he takes 2 steps back, but yet you complain he runs out the pocket too much.

When you see Manning & Brady, they can drop back & set-up a camp, start the fire before you see any pressure. You PROTECT THE QB 1st & foremost, & the Falcons have yet to do this at any point since having Vick.

They draft small ass lineman who get pushed around by stronger, faster Dlines, then ya'll wonder why Vick looks soo freakin horrible. The oldest football saying is always true " You start building a team on BOTH LINES"......Vegeta