She would be a great pick up for you guys.
She would be a great pick up for you guys.
we scouped her up like money on the side of the road. She has offically become one of our models and I haven't seen her car in person yet but im sure I will soon.
Elitedriven.com
Lexus RX330
Lexus LS400
Widebody 350z
yeah she already has shown with us at the SELOC AUTORAGE C3 Show. Took home 2st place and she's one hella fine model for ELITE too!
Yup as they have said, We got with her and she decided to become one of our models![]()
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
Im glad we have her ...Great addition to our Model line up/
08 Toyota Prius Hybrid PKG 6 (Daily Driver)
08 Honda CBR600 RR Graffiti (Show Bike)
08 Smart ForTwo Cabrio (Show Car)
Pics?
BUY MY HATCH <--click the link, cuz.
Here is one of her with me last weekend.....lol
Brett (One of the true OG's, No really... ask anyone)
'15 Chevy SS
'16 K7 SXL SWP
www.facebook.com/brett.lowenthal1
R.I.P Leisa, You are never forgotten - 10/7/08
yeah she is a good girl. we were talking about it the other day. She said something about joining a car club and she showed me the pictures i was like..... wait a min. i know those cars lol
ooops i meant first place lol. sorry!