Results 1 to 40 of 64

Thread: Elite Website

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    bang Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Smyrna
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,628
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    photoshop will become ur best friend....

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    atlanta, GA USA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboAccord
    photoshop will become ur best friend....

    No you dont even understand. I have BEEN USING Advanced Photo Shop 7.0 but that freakin banner wouldnt convert over as an image. I had no way of getting the image of the blue banner into photoshop in order to Overlay the Elite logo. But I just figured out a way to cheat the system and did it. I own this computer!!! I'm Rick James Bitch. Anyways, this is fun shit. I have designed what I think to be a pretty phat homepage in 1 day. Taught myself and everything started on this thing at 2pm today. I am addicted now.
    John Clopton
    2004 Yukon Denali
    2007 Volvo S40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!