Results 1 to 40 of 57

Thread: Had a good time today guys!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    WTF? Leisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Up here in Cumming, Georgia
    Age
    59
    Posts
    29,253
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uberdude328i
    In all honesty, I just wanted to use the exploding smiley . When I saw it was titled "rant" I had to come up with one. These damn things are funny

    somebody found the smilies list ..lol

  2. #2
    Elite - Member uberdude328i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Age
    42
    Posts
    569
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leisa
    somebody found the smilies list ..lol
    Yes, yes I found them, I like them, and I'm not ashamed of it!

    And Danny, if youre trying to tell us something with all the , stop, we already know...
    Last edited by uberdude328i; 03-21-2005 at 09:06 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!