Quote Originally Posted by RL... View Post
cool stuff.....can't wait to see what you can do with the d800. Make sure to post up & GLWS.
If I have time I might do a review of it.
Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
I got the D5100 to do video also. I plan to upgrade it to a D7000 later, but would like to get a full frame Nikon also. I have a D70 for when I need 1/500 flash sync, and a N70 for when I want 35mm.
The D700 would be a nice touch to have everything. :-)
I'm not sure if that upgrade is worth it if you are just doing video. Like I said I use my D5100 to do video just as much as the D7k. I don't know why Nikon did this but the D5100 does 1080p 30fps and the D7k only does 1080p 24fps...when it comes to shooting action that is a big deal.