Thread: 12"JL Audio with 1000watts kewood amp or...

Default 12"JL Audio with 1000watts kewood amp or...

PRICE 250...selling my car system, i don't want to sell them but i have to pay bills some how..
    Comes with two 12' subs and the box, a 1000watts kenwood amp or ill sell you both amp for 350..
    I can meet up to show you the power of the subs, i currently have to sony explode amp hook up and thats strong enough for me, my whole truck falling apart from the vibration. It would be stronger with the kenwood amp but im to lazy to hook it up...
    (TEXT FOR PICTURE OF KENWOOD AMP)

Trades:any 1998 honda civic ex 2 door coupe parts, si rims, ls meshes, AEG airsoft guns,
    lmk what you got in flexible with this...

TEXT to 706-351-4903 we can work something out..i perfer text but if you call leave a messege

Any question, text me for more pictures if so.

Certified Gearhead

what model is the amp? and how much just for the amp?

witch amp, just give me a text or call number is above or pm me