Thread: JL Audio W7 Subwoofer Enclosures - Custom Built by Hand To Specs - Killer Price

Elite Window Tinting DynamicSound's Avatar

Default JL Audio W7 Subwoofer Enclosures - Custom Built by Hand To Specs - Killer Price

We have a deal for all the JL Audio W7 owners out there. This is a Ebay special that we are currently offering and wanted to include the local scene to take advantage of this deal. These enclosures are priced much lower than our normal custom built enclosures since we are mass producing them. Check out the features, specs, and photos blow along with the pricing. We have these built for the 8", 10", 12", and 13" models!

Grade A MDF Wood - The enclosure is built out of Grade A 3/4" MDF Wood. This is ideal for any enclosure system no matter the amount of power being applied.

Triple Thick Front Baffle - The enclosure is braced by a triple thick front baffle. This means it is 2.25" thick! This will ensure no matter the subwoofer used or the power being applied, this enclosure is built to handle it!

Rounded Port Edges & 45 Degree Angles - The port edges is rounded and all corners have 45 degree angles. This allows maximum airflow for ported enclosure. NEVER buy a ported enclosure without this...you will choke your airflow!

Recessed Subwoofer Mounting - This will allow your subwoofer to mount flush with the exterior of the enclosure. You end up with a custom, clean look that you will love!

Routed Opening - The subwoofer opening is cut using a router...not a jigsaw like most Ebay sellers. This means it is cut perfect for the size of the subwoofer and that is is perfectly round!

Beveled Edges - The edges on the sides of the enclosure has been beveled by a router to give you a custom, clean look that you will love!

Gold Plated Twist Terminal Cup - This ensures you gettting maximium signal between your amp and your sub, we use a Heavy Duty Gold Plated terminal cup. The posts are twist design so you get a proper connection.

Carpet Selection - We offer our encloures in both Charcoal (pictured) and Black. When you purchase the item, please state which color you want.

LIFETIME WARRANTY - We offer a Lifetime Warranty on all custom built enclosures. This means if your subwoofer blows our enclosure apart...you get a BRAND NEW ONE FOR FREE!

8" W7 Enclosure Specs ($115)
    Dimensions - 33" Width x 11" Height x 15" Depth
    Volume - 1.0 Cubic Feet After All Displacements
    Port Area - 19 Square Inches
    Tuning - 33 Hz

10" W7 Enclosure Specs ($120)
    Dimensions - 33" Width x 13" Height x 15" Depth
    Volume - 1.5 Cubic Feet After All Displacements
    Port Area - 23 Square Inches
    Tuning - 33 Hz

12" W7 Enclosure Specs ($125)
    Dimensions - 33" Width x 14.5" Height x 15" Depth
    Volume - 1.75 Cubic Feet After All Displacements
    Port Area - 29 Square Inches
    Tuning - 33 Hz

13" W7 Enclosure Specs ($130)
    Dimensions - 33" Width x 16" Height x 16.5" Depth
    Volume - 2.375 Cubic Feet After All Displacements
    Port Area - 37 Square Inches
    Tuning - 33 Hz

We want you to see every aspect of the enclosure as it is built. So we show photos of each stage. All of the features we talked about above can be seen in these photos. Now, go look at the competition and see if their enclosure even begins to compare in quality.

Great Price on those boxes.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member

Excellent looking boxes, top quality work, and awesome seller here. Being a builder of custom enclosures myself I can vouch for how well theirs are made. It's definitely excellent work for the money!
    -Zach-
    2010 Toyota Tundra- Daily on 37's
    1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 -FOR SALE
    1987 Toyota Pickup - Toy

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    it was big, made mine look small, probably didn't use all of it

Thanks!

How long is the sale going on for ? I need one for a 13w7

Haven't place a timeframe on it yet, just hit us up when you are ready.

Ok I'll be back in town in July cya then

best box hands down had my w7 box built there

how can i buy one of those boxes from you?

That's a solid box right there! Wishing I had something to use it for!