My bad bro... sry to leave u hangin for two days... Spare tire, jack and 2 ton bass weight FTWOriginally Posted by broncos97
![]()
takes at least a second off my ETAI wanna take it out but I cant bring myself to part with the bass... but I want to replace it with a few 10's in the back dash... save me some space without sacrificing everything... have to do a custom pod back there tho cause I dont wanna cut out any metal n replace my rearview with a camera n screen... and none of that will likely happen till I geta job.




I wanna take it out but I cant bring myself to part with the bass... but I want to replace it with a few 10's in the back dash... save me some space without sacrificing everything... have to do a custom pod back there tho cause I dont wanna cut out any metal n replace my rearview with a camera n screen... and none of that will likely happen till I geta job.

Reply With Quote