lol ill beat you! if i win i get your tailights...if you win ill give you sutin
lol ill beat you! if i win i get your tailights...if you win ill give you sutin
cars
-98 boosted ej8 (baby boost) -traded
-97 ek gsr 5lug itr-(nunu) - traded
- 97 Ej8 greddy boosted b16 w/ goodies - (sasha) traded
- 02 maxima 3.5 6spd - (maxi) - current
everyone gonna make it out to this? i want most of yah
X2 homie. I hope most of the crew can some out...Originally Posted by p3tey2
![]()
Might be able to bring the whip out, hopefully![]()
Paintless Dent Removal TechnicianCondemnant quod non intellegunt
NO ONE IS GETTING MY TAIL LIGHTS, EVEN IF I LOSE!!
which I'm not going to because I'm a master!
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
lol it was worth a try =/Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda.
cars
-98 boosted ej8 (baby boost) -traded
-97 ek gsr 5lug itr-(nunu) - traded
- 97 Ej8 greddy boosted b16 w/ goodies - (sasha) traded
- 02 maxima 3.5 6spd - (maxi) - current
lol sowwie but no can do!![]()
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
Loser buys me a beer...
ay jose, your gonna end up buying beers lol... or elmer haha since he lost the wrst last time
cars
-98 boosted ej8 (baby boost) -traded
-97 ek gsr 5lug itr-(nunu) - traded
- 97 Ej8 greddy boosted b16 w/ goodies - (sasha) traded
- 02 maxima 3.5 6spd - (maxi) - current
^^^ LOL ur right. Either way im gonna get some...
and that's when I will trip you, when your drunk and don't know what's going on!! Watching you fall on the floor FTW! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA![]()
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
LOL ur mean... *falls down* Is the beer ok ?Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda.
Well, you were on the floor so long, we drank it all..SorryOriginally Posted by cactusEG
![]()
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
lol.
That is all.
cars
-98 boosted ej8 (baby boost) -traded
-97 ek gsr 5lug itr-(nunu) - traded
- 97 Ej8 greddy boosted b16 w/ goodies - (sasha) traded
- 02 maxima 3.5 6spd - (maxi) - current
I haz a problem. My son's g-ma is going to Jamaica on the 15th, soooo I have to try to find a new babysitter. Don't if I am going to make it.![]()
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
what about ur dad ?Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda.
Me and my dad dont really talk anymore. Since his g/f moved down here, he has changed. I tried to get him to watch Jayden last weekend and he wouldnt.![]()
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
kick his GFs ass ! ! ! !Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda.
what about mik, im sure he would watch lil homieOriginally Posted by ilovemyhonda.
cars
-98 boosted ej8 (baby boost) -traded
-97 ek gsr 5lug itr-(nunu) - traded
- 97 Ej8 greddy boosted b16 w/ goodies - (sasha) traded
- 02 maxima 3.5 6spd - (maxi) - current
ROACH back in this BEESH
hopefully i can make this and bring my boys wit me
youtube.com/southsideroach
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so you think. He will watch him, but he will not change diapers, so that will not work!!Originally Posted by jr4mny
![]()
I am trying still dont give up hope yet.
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda.
That went out the window, the first time you posted in here![]()
![]()
Paintless Dent Removal TechnicianCondemnant quod non intellegunt
YOU LITTLE BASTARD, I HATE YOU!![]()
![]()
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda.
Why Sooooooooooooo Serioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Paintless Dent Removal TechnicianCondemnant quod non intellegunt
Because you were serious!Originally Posted by JDM_EK4
![]()
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
lmaooo uhhhmm ask long...
he watches his cousins and what not all the time... pretty sure he`ll be with mik..
but uhhhm yea... im bored in class, bout to leavveeee...
cars
-98 boosted ej8 (baby boost) -traded
-97 ek gsr 5lug itr-(nunu) - traded
- 97 Ej8 greddy boosted b16 w/ goodies - (sasha) traded
- 02 maxima 3.5 6spd - (maxi) - current
I dont have Long's number.Originally Posted by jr4mny
![]()
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
oh, i dont either...call mik...ask him...
cars
-98 boosted ej8 (baby boost) -traded
-97 ek gsr 5lug itr-(nunu) - traded
- 97 Ej8 greddy boosted b16 w/ goodies - (sasha) traded
- 02 maxima 3.5 6spd - (maxi) - current
I dont be calling Mik like that!!Originally Posted by jr4mny
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
LOL Last time u called me drunk as hell.Originally Posted by **ROACH**
Jose you call me all the time drunk as hell!Originally Posted by cactusEG
![]()
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
Nope, I was being honestOriginally Posted by ilovemyhonda.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Paintless Dent Removal TechnicianCondemnant quod non intellegunt
For real ? lol I think I called once when I said he were'nt going to the strip club ? LOLOriginally Posted by ilovemyhonda.
![]()
No No No, it was a few times. You were just to drunk to remember!
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
No, Tony there was not honesty within that lame statement you made.![]()
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
Rly ? well pics of the incoming call or it didnt happenOriginally Posted by ilovemyhonda.
![]()
Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda.
![]()
Paintless Dent Removal TechnicianCondemnant quod non intellegunt
When and where?????Originally Posted by JDM_EK4
I keed I keed.
And Jose, these calls were months ago, you request is ridiculous and not possible!
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"
pm me, I most know what I said ! ! !Originally Posted by ilovemyhonda.
EDit: I think I remember. Alexis was having a party and checking to c if u wanted to come ?
No you were at a party. A friends girl took your phone and was being really rude and I got really mad and then she hung up on me. Then the night we were supposed to go to the strip club you biatches got drunk.Originally Posted by cactusEG
"Drop 5 stacks on the makeup bag"