Results 1 to 40 of 48

Thread: Main Relay?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Afghan Goober! TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    my momma's house
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,206
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happysol1982
    Hey I can come help you on thursday. I am off of work justgive me a call and I will set it up to come help ya. Later
    That would be great. I got your pm, so i'll give you a call tommorrow to set it up.

    EG SQUAD... I Love you guys.... .





    aight.... enough of that mushy stuff. lol
    Trend settin'

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,327
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Check and re-check everything again man.

  3. #3
    Afghan Goober! TheChosenOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    my momma's house
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,206
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Aight, I tried to roll start it, but still no luck. After all those attempts of trying to start my car in the last few days, I realized that my problem could have just been the dizzy since it was cracked in half. Well, that means that the fuel pump has been working and squirtting all that fuel in my cylinders. So, I took out all my spark plugs, and they were as black as Wesley Snipes. Not to mention there was hella gas in all for cylinders.

    So, next I think I'm going to sand the char off the plugs, recharge my battery, and let some of the fuel evaporate for a while, then try again.
    Trend settin'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!