Results 1 to 40 of 124

Thread: 9/9 Varsity Meet ?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Silly Import Racer EJGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Shiloh, GA
    Age
    59
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    So, it's 9-9 now?
    What time, where....I need details.
    If I'm off work, I'll try to talk my wife into it.
    This weekend, we're planning to go to DragonCon.

  2. #2
    Senior Member | IA Veteran GSRtegŪ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    17,327
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJGuy
    So, it's 9-9 now?
    What time, where....I need details.
    If I'm off work, I'll try to talk my wife into it.
    This weekend, we're planning to go to DragonCon.
    Check the meet section you will find it there.

  3. #3
    slob on my NOOB cactusEG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San antonio 210
    Posts
    20,538
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJGuy
    So, it's 9-9 now?
    What time, where....I need details.
    If I'm off work, I'll try to talk my wife into it.
    This weekend, we're planning to go to DragonCon.
    here u go Honda/Acura Meet @ Varsity 9/9

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!