Results 1 to 40 of 113

Thread: EF Squad F/S & WTB Thread (Sept Oct Nov Dec)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    EE OG Revmaynard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,401
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    I think I might have something a little closer. I need to try and get one tomorrow and dont think I can make that drive.

  2. #2
    Certified Gearhead 4drlschick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Rome
    Age
    44
    Posts
    734
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revmaynard
    I think I might have something a little closer. I need to try and get one tomorrow and dont think I can make that drive.

    how close are you to rome? jdm slivic and me can meet up with you some where.

  3. #3
    EE OG Revmaynard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,401
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    I'm two hours away. I don't get off of work until 3-330 tomorrow either. So it would be even longer for me to come that way at that time. I had a response about one in Winder I might go for tomorrow night if nothing closer comes up.

  4. #4
    IA Member JDM SLiViC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Rome
    Age
    39
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revmaynard
    I'm two hours away. I don't get off of work until 3-330 tomorrow either. So it would be even longer for me to come that way at that time. I had a response about one in Winder I might go for tomorrow night if nothing closer comes up.
    i could always ship it to you if the other deal doesnt go through or could meet at the varsity if you go there when they have the monthly meet.
    I mean it really doesnt matter its just sitting here collecting dust.
    SiNgLe SlAmMeR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!