Results 1 to 40 of 244

Thread: Official EF Squad Mountain Run (Fall Edition)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    LCpl; USMC EvasiveEF9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,798
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    ...who is that guy?

    Alan, I wish you were coming home sooner than that...
    JDMadness ==> EvasiveEF9

  2. #2
    Skeet Machine Papa_Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Snellville/Statesboro
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,362
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EvasiveEF9
    ...who is that guy?

    Alan, I wish you were coming home sooner than that...
    yea, but.. i can't. this weekend i have to study for finals, and it's a big, big home game.

    next weekend I have to stay here for the regents test and do some community service for my environmental biology class that saturday, so the following weekend is the only chance i'ma be able 2 come back for awhile...

    i'll be there hopfully the 6th thru the 9th

    lol luke, i figured you'd be game for a mountain run then. try to see if you can get some locals to come out
    UPROOT Photography FTW


    Quote Originally Posted by Oz10 View Post
    I'm a straight guy, but I know my way around a dick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!