Thread: SOMEONE GRAB THIS....PRETTY MUCH A BARGIN

Banned

Default SOMEONE GRAB THIS....PRETTY MUCH A BARGIN

SOMEONE GET THIS....I WAS GOING TO HOP ON THIS BEFORE I GOT MINES. HE WAS WILLING TO TAKE $400 BUT DECIDED NOT TOO CUZ I RAN INTO MY BLK SI EF....SKUNK2 COILOVERS, HIS MOUNTS AINT HASPORT BUT HE CLAIMS THEY ARE, THINKING THEIR ARE PLACE RACING MOUNTS.......GOOD THING IS, THAT IT HAS A B18A MOTOR....EVERYTHING U NEED TO HAVE A CHEAP SWAP IS ALL THERE FOR A GOOD PRICE...!

LINK:
    http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/526604303.html

...that and it's a 90-91...
    JDMadness ==> EvasiveEF9

fishy

That car has been on CL for awhile. Something like a month or more.

Banned

yes it has....the dude, just droped in the motor...like BAMM get in there with no mounts on...the crack pulley chipped a lil...but he has all acura oem parts....just though i let u all know wussusp....!

I just came back from seeing the car...

That's all I'm saying.
    JDMadness ==> EvasiveEF9

^ lolol
    UPROOT Photography FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Oz10 View Post
    I'm a straight guy, but I know my way around a dick.

Well...the car was obviously wrecked in the front. Whether it was wrecked and he THEN put the 90-91 front on, I don't know. Maybe he wrecked it, then put the front on, then wrecked it again...but the NEW (90-91) front end is damaged from a wreck, as well. But the car is for sure an 88-89. Dash and taillights reflect that statement. But the wreck did significant damage to the front. The main support is buckled, the tow hook is flipped upside down, and the other side's tow hook is twisted. The paint was thrown on OVER rust (I believe) the top windshield seal is SCREWED in. The rubber roof-runners are removed (and hard to find to replace them) the wheels are a cheap knockoff, the hood is significantly damaged, and the dash is cracked, and the interior isn't nice + it's faded... The engine (as stated) dropped in, not mounted, with one or two mounts. Mounts are by innovative, I think...they're black urethane wrapped in black metal. The engine is out of a 92, but is OBD0 and the wires are not converted to MPFI. It still needs the shift linkage and harness. The B-series axles are used, and "GSR tranny" (even though he said the swap came out of his old car that was wrecked...a 4dr LS) has no EFB-link shift linkage. Oh, and the tires are worn. And the "skunk2" "race coils" are yellow

The guys seemed a bit shady, and the car didn't seem worth the headache to me, so I walked away. But if someone were to buy it and part out, they might get their money back, and even I would take some parts off of it.

...what else were you looking to know?
    JDMadness ==> EvasiveEF9