Thread: Anyone in here remember Joey?

Default Anyone in here remember Joey?

Well...he's lonely. And needs us to write him letters. This is what he posted in a myspace bulletin. I don't know about ya'll, but I'm gonna at least try to write him one....maybe two if I find the time...

So let's friggin' flood him with letters...

Send me letters!!!

Joseph Mayerchak
    Mercer County Prison
    55 Thompson Rd.
    Mercer, Pa. 16137

Send me letters!! haha, C'mon do it!! Everybody, from everywehre, even if you don't know me lol Tell me who you are on myspace in the letter, andi 'll reply back if i can!

I'm on a furlough right, now, and i got work release, YAY!!! Send letters, be there til Jan. 22
    JDMadness ==> EvasiveEF9

lol who is that...

was that the dude who you used to chill with and then he moved away?

yall made that little video of your cars or somethin....
    UPROOT Photography FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Oz10 View Post
    I'm a straight guy, but I know my way around a dick.

Is this the guy I meet at the applebees "Eat-&-Great" Meet with the white Prelude?

Or the guy I meet at the same meet that had the blue riced CRX? (but then had it de-riced and primered)

Don't know, but either way I think both of them were hitting on my passenger. (But I honestly didn't really care...LOL)

Or am I just saying some really random **** and I have no idea who this guy is?

Quote Originally Posted by 90_ZC_HATCH
    lol who is that...

was that the dude who you used to chill with and then he moved away?

yall made that little video of your cars or somethin....
    Yeah, that'd be the guy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cato ED-6
    Is this the guy I meet at the applebees "Eat-&-Great" Meet with the white Prelude?

Or the guy I meet at the same meet that had the blue riced CRX? (but then had it de-riced and primered)

Don't know, but either way I think both of them were hitting on my passenger. (But I honestly didn't really care...LOL)

Or am I just saying some really random **** and I have no idea who this guy is?
    JDMadness ==> EvasiveEF9

Didn't he live in Kennasaw?

I remember I talked with him for a while and he was confused about our ages.

And that video Alan is refering to was the first time I actually talked to you...

...Sorry had to take a little memory trip...
    Last edited by Cato ED-6; 11-13-2007 at 09:39 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot with a keyboard...

...damn that was a while ago...

And yeah. Kennesaw was one of the places he lived...
    JDMadness ==> EvasiveEF9

that video was around the time i started posting on IA....
    UPROOT Photography FTW

Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar

Joey was cool, he made it out to a lot of meets. Why does it say prison?
    ***Lotus Elise***

BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

^^^ x2

WTF?!? I didn't catch that.

"jmmx258" and "mxglory258" are the same guy right?
    He went to court for custody of his daughter right?

Side-note:
    I stumbled upon this while looking through the forums. (LOL One word to describe me: Nostalgic.)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2035887433

Just another ricer

The custody battle was a bust I lost. I got ****ed, long story, don't have the heart to get into it right now.

What hapened to land me in jail, was something of a BS matter, that hit me hard as well. I'm a motocross racer before any car. My old sponsor "Best Performance" up here in Mercer, Pa. Decided to pull some bull****. I woke up about 2 months after being back home to be handed a letter. I opened, yea, i'm accused of robbing a place for quad parts, extended a-arms, extended swing arms, some shocks, and steering dampeners.

My original lawyer in the matter, at first told me I had no defense, and would probably get just probation if I take a guilty plea to an M3. So of course I did. He ended up having conflicting interest in the case and I had to find other counsel. I did infact get a new lawyer, and when it came down to sentencing, I changed my plea. I stated my defense, and the guy pressing charges stated his offense. He also added things about his wife now carrying a gun, among other things as well. His wife has actually been carrying a gun for YEARS. As long as I've been riding for his shop.

During the time that I was riding for him, I trashed countless motors. He always hooked me up with parts, at no charge. I rode with the company stickers plastered on my bike, truck, and trailer. I've raced from here (pa) to california, advertising his business, at hundreds of tracks.

From what i've gathered from his "friends" he's now hurting for money, and doing whatever it takes to make a buck.

Anyways, i took it to trial, and the jury bought his bull**** story, and the judge gave me 3-12 mos. Release at 3, and 9 on parole, followed by a year of Probation.

I had my lawyer, at the end of november file a motion for early release. I went in front of the Judge this past friday, 12-14-07, and was released. In the end, the judge clearly stated that he didn't think that I did it, but the jury had strong feelings to my sitting in jail. The DA also had the same sentiments oddly enough. They kicked me from jail.

Upon privately speaking to the judge, and him also knowing my backround with the company, and racing, understood when I told him that if I were to have taken those parts, I'd have quickly sold them for MUCH more than what was said I sold them for.

The event happened in March of 07, oddly enough, I was in georgia. My checks weren't attatched to anything saying about wages because I was paid under the table, and I went through my car the best I could to find reciepts of some sort to try and show any proof that I was down there, but I had already cleaned everything out of it.

Now, i'm stuck, can't drink until Oct 25 2009, Paying of fines, and 1000 in restitution. His insurance company, is also giving him 12K in restitution as well. I tried my best, and lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Cato ED-6
    I have no idea what thats about lol. LIterally, I really don't.
    90% of teens say "oh shit" before a wreck. The other 10% are from Pennsylvania, they say " hold my beer and watch this shit."
    EvasiveEF9: Just fill me in...if it's black, I'm all over it...

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that really sucks man....

i was hoping you'd be comming down here soon to take Ben's place, seeing as how he's leaving us soon.
    UPROOT Photography FTW

Just another ricer

i was hoping you'd be comming down here soon to take Ben's place, seeing as how he's leaving us soon.
    **** sucks man!! I plan on coming down eventually, if even for a weekend venture. I still have personal stuff down there I need to come and pick up lol.

I'll plan it around a meet if at all possible.
    90% of teens say "oh shit" before a wreck. The other 10% are from Pennsylvania, they say " hold my beer and watch this shit."

well just let us know when you plan on comming down man! it's be nice to meet you, lol

we're trying to have 1 more meet before ben leaves (end of January i believe)
    UPROOT Photography FTW

Where's ben stay at anyway? I need to come visit. And yes, that sucks quite a bit.

CHASE ->>>
    WHAT MATTERS

I live in Woodstock.

Currently, I'm employed by Auto Technology Collision right by the big chicken.

Starting NEXT wednesday, I'll be working with a contracting company in downtown atlanta...so I'll be all over the place.
    JDMadness ==> EvasiveEF9

Just another ricer

I have no idea when it'll be. I'm on Parole, so I gotta get a Travel pass and ****. Plus I work 6 days a week as well. Who knows!! God I miss all ya'll down there!