This is my setup. I'm using the AEM v2 ems. I had collected the v2 ems, k-series coils, AEM EPM, and Rywire coil mounting plate. Rywire wouldn't sell me their wiring harnesses out of their "plug/play" kit. They said they make all kinds of modifications in the ecu which is a lie. To do this setup, you have to open the ecu, pull the boards apart, and change some jumpers around. All they want to do is charge $2000. for that kit.
So I bought their "k-series/S2000 adapting harness".

You can see that the harness is a generic fitment, and I wanted it to plug into the dizzy location.
Had a junk/burned up P28 ecu laying around. So I used the harness socket and a ecu wiring harness to create my own harness extension.

There is a lot of soldering to do this. Took a lil bit of time.

But after looking over AEM manuals/Rywire wiring schematics from the harness/Acura service manual and figuring out my pin outs(which I made all pin out changes in the ecu extension), I soldered and heat shrinked all my connections.

So, I made the harnesses/altered Rywires to get the harnesses that Rywire wouldn't sell me.
And here is the setup installed on the engine.

Definitely a lot cleaner, and if anything happens, I can revert back to distributor in about 5 minutes total..