Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: questions about wetsanding lights

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Wheel whore.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Powder Springs
    Age
    40
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    I can fix them for you.. 2000 won't do much, I use 400/800/1500 and cut/polish. I work in Dallas

    -'92 536i
    -'88 535i

  2. #2
    IA's bass guy
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    paulding
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcbe34 View Post
    I can fix them for you.. 2000 won't do much, I use 400/800/1500 and cut/polish. I work in Dallas

    they turned out just fine, they look way better now, so do the tails
    99 tahoe, build in progress

  3. #3
    IA Member SRK420a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lithonia,Ga
    Age
    34
    Posts
    799
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imprtguy_94 View Post



    they turned out just fine, they look way better now, so do the tails
    got pics wanna see if its done good

  4. #4
    IA's bass guy
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    paulding
    Posts
    443
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SRK420a View Post
    got pics wanna see if its done good

    i gotcha pics when this weather clears up, and i can re wash and wax her again
    99 tahoe, build in progress

  5. #5
    CLEANEST ironDUKE
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Gainesville, GA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imprtguy_94 View Post
    i gotcha pics when this weather clears up, and i can re wash and wax her again

    Where the pic's @???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!