well i take 20 to get there..so lmk guys and to get decent spots you have to be there atleast 6:20 or so
ATL DA SQUAD MEMBER #1 HONDA_PARTS_CLEANUP_CLICK_ME
Originally Posted by jadakid88 well i take 20 to get there..so lmk guys and to get decent spots you have to be there atleast 6:20 or so Shit I take 285
PROUD SUPPORTER OF BAM-TECH WTF?
thats fine because you have to either get on 85 or 20 to get there Originally Posted by CeOTiO8 Shit I take 285
Originally Posted by CeOTiO8 Shit I take 285 scoop me up man! i got 5 on it lol
lol Originally Posted by laokid scoop me up man! i got 5 on it lol
Originally Posted by laokid scoop me up man! i got 5 on it lol lol lets make it a roll out for the non-rollers too! EDIT: o and jadakid, man saw u runnin last sunday night up 85 all i have to say is VEDDY NIICE...!! I was drivin my homeboy's 4door in the HOV lol.
ATLANTA DA-Squad member #26...[{Home.BASE.Racing}] •R.I.P. LsVtec DB1....hello b20v EF...!• Originally Posted by cactusEG u remind me of a wigger !
what you talking bout willis.........its just a ls... Originally Posted by teh_mugen18 lol lets make it a roll out for the non-rollers too! EDIT: o and jadakid, man saw u runnin last sunday night up 85 all i have to say is VEDDY NIICE...!! I was drivin my homeboy's 4door in the HOV lol.
Originally Posted by jadakid88 what you talking bout willis.........its just a ls... Oh i know haha thats what makes it even better :boobies:
word...did you see the grey da run Originally Posted by teh_mugen18 Oh i know haha thats what makes it even better :boobies:
Forum Rules