Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: TUNERFEST AT COMMERCE discuss

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    GET It Ima HUSTLER youngmill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Some Where Gettin Money And My Women Be BAD. TalkIN Dollar Signs! I know You Heard About It.
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,760
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    I seen that bird dame what happened "O" I really wantd to see that thing fly. It's jers, I ran 14.611 at 100.88 double clutching in a civic. That hatch was really running whit that big dude in it.lol

  2. #2
    sukanigadikosum DieselNuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    niggaville USA;via, Atlanta, Georgia
    Posts
    7,907
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngmill
    I seen that bird dame what happened "O" I really wantd to see that thing fly. It's jers, I ran 14.611 at 100.88 double clutching in a civic. That hatch was really running whit that big dude in it.lol
    LOL @ double clutching

    my best run was a 13.2 @ 114 not getting traction till 3rd gear was almost done...damnit...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!