Results 1 to 40 of 428

Thread: "King" of Columbus

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Columbus
    Age
    39
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneSlowGTO View Post
    I heard a rumor lisles car blew up.......
    It did. I beleive thats why he's going to get a s2k here soon! lol Lisle that blue one looks sick by the way!

  2. #2
    Boooosted!! kr3w108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bama
    Age
    36
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1slwdsm View Post
    It did. I beleive thats why he's going to get a s2k here soon! lol Lisle that blue one looks sick by the way!
    Lol why y'all makin shit up ? I'm driving it right now . Nothing wrong with it . And yeah I like the blue one too.

    Best ET 9.69@147 running out of gear....
    video of pass....
    https://youtu.be/Y4ogpwzNpzg

  3. #3
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Columbus
    Age
    39
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kr3w108 View Post
    Lol why y'all makin shit up ? I'm driving it right now . Nothing wrong with it . And yeah I like the blue one too.
    were just fucking with you. We all know its not blown up...yet!! lol

  4. #4
    Boooosted!! kr3w108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bama
    Age
    36
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1slwdsm View Post
    were just fucking with you. We all know its not blown up...yet!! lol
    Lol I hope it stays together a long time . I out alot of money into it. It should be good to go.

    Best ET 9.69@147 running out of gear....
    video of pass....
    https://youtu.be/Y4ogpwzNpzg

  5. #5
    IA Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Columbus
    Age
    39
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kr3w108 View Post
    Lol I hope it stays together a long time . I out alot of money into it. It should be good to go.
    yeah, I hope it stays together for a while too....along with mine too. We have too much damn money into our cars

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!