and u said your motor two times bigger than mine... that means you have a 3.6??
and u said your motor two times bigger than mine... that means you have a 3.6??
I don't think i'm fast. I just know your slow..
ls rims??? http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=272962
haha 11 sec coupe sohc? i have never heard anyone even talk about it.. u race anyone with car??
and are we talking about cars that are running now or will be running someday in the future?
I don't think i'm fast. I just know your slow..
ls rims??? http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=272962
well whats in my car this week wont be same as whats in it next week or week after that,
I don't think i'm fast. I just know your slow..
ls rims??? http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=272962
i have not had to spray a honda in columbus...
I don't think i'm fast. I just know your slow..
ls rims??? http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=272962
you wasnt coming out then and never really raced anyone other then a gsxr750 and r6 and i walked both them. Brandon can vouch for it. Im sure youd think he's lying to though huh? My coupe will be back running saturday but wont be drivable cause im on 1000cc's and i only know how to tune the idle.
I don't think i'm fast. I just know your slow..
ls rims??? http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=272962
i wish i would have seen it, always liked people building d's ... i was hoping brandon still had his d cause he supposed to have gotten alot faster after he redid his crank...
I don't think i'm fast. I just know your slow..
ls rims??? http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=272962
i got a gsxr 750 but its not ready for a 1000 not yet but if they wanna race bikes i set it up for them
I don't think i'm fast. I just know your slow..
ls rims??? http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=272962
I had fully built d that ran mid 11s and a mild built d daily coupe and it ran high 12sBut this was right before i moved to columbus. But i was sceptical of Seans car at first... but i have heard from numerous people tht have witnessed it.
SO WHEN DOES THIS SO CALLED BSERIES SHOWDOWN TAKE PLACE.
My car is being fixed Monay... Bigger cams and a retune.....Hopefully low 200s
![]()
I don't think i'm fast. I just know your slow..
ls rims??? http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=272962