Page 321 of 342 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331 ... LastLast
Results 12,801 to 12,840 of 13652

Thread: <<<Official Columbus, GA Discussion Thread>>>

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    you dont have a extreme tune you never did get aftermarket tunes for your truck...you said your running the pre programed tunes...this is what vivian told me

Subject: Your Looney from Quick Tricks - Sean Colon
    To: [email protected]
    Date: Monday, January 11, 2012, 1:35 PM

Hello Sean & Thank You for your message,

I just called but was not able to leave a voicemail message. I did not include a file here because I want to make sure I send to you what you are actually looking for. Our Looney is a great daily driver file. For the most part it will give you the best fuel mileage. In your notes you mention a file for daily driving and track but for us that is two different files. The Looney for daily driving and the Looney Wild track file for drag racing and competition pulling. The Looney has a lot of drivability parameters which doesn’t make it the best for running at the track and the Looney Wild track file locks the converter in the lower gears which doesn’t make it as comfortable a ride for daily driving. The wild track usually makes 490-510whp 890+ torque. The street makes around 460-480whp and 790-810 torque. So as you can see that is a big difference. Whether locking the converter in the lower gears will decrease fuel mileage, will depend on your truck and driving habits. The trucks are so different, they all react differently to every file. We wouldn’t know until you ran the file but then again, we would tweak to try to get it to work the best.
    its just my observation, but why is it that you go to such great lengths to prove or disprove a point about someone else... read back through this thread alone and it seems like you constantly have to get up on your soapbox and beat your chest until someone submits to you... whats ironic to me also, is you dont seem like this in real life, you are a very easy going, likeable guy, but behind a keyboard, you act like a complete asshole... not to seem critical, but i am an asshole in person as well as on the internet, why be something you are not????

maybe the guy doesnt want his business to be out there, or maybe he wants to try a scare tactic... its racing and i think thats part of the game... psyching out the other guy, just like you barking about a 0-140 run and two people jumped all over that, and then you went to back pedeling... maybe that would intimidate some people to thinking your truck was that badass, but that tactic didnt work in this situation for others... just let people tell whatever lies they want about there vehicles and the truth always comes out after a race, if they are even willing to race... [/rant]

IA Member

Lol @ Sean I got 4 tunes on my programmer stock and not ione is an economy tune im riding on thirty fives who cares about MPG I've got two tow tunes a street tune ans a race/ performance tune good for 150 and 250 tq why would I want anymore than that I can destroy majority of ricers and mustangs around here at the light then drag em home after they've blown but call me when you get your stuff fixed I'm dyin to see if you can hang

IA Member

Im up for a 0 to 70 run anybody lmao

Quote Originally Posted by harleyweise View Post
    no my last statement wasnt for rich at all unless he was the one that said i would run my car low on oil...... i mean do you ( ultimat8ed) run your car low on oil im sure that evo was always up to par thats just taking care of your stuff like i did my car stayed spotless and took very good care of it
    Bro, I actually ran no oil man! If you have someone that bought your car for $1250 running and it's no longer running tell them you'll buy it back and I'll pay for it. Gracias!!
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 89vtec'd View Post
    Im up for a 0 to 70 run anybody lmao
    This is more realistic for a f250 and this is BC its 4wd. 2wd still won't get enough traction.... but ill take this deal as long as I got some tires
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IA Member

Lol sweet me n Parrish finally get some action

IA Member

I run low on oil for weight reduction purposes hell I have 15 quarts

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by draggbody View Post
    its just my observation, but why is it that you go to such great lengths to prove or disprove a point about someone else... read back through this thread alone and it seems like you constantly have to get up on your soapbox and beat your chest until someone submits to you... whats ironic to me also, is you dont seem like this in real life, you are a very easy going, likeable guy, but behind a keyboard, you act like a complete asshole... not to seem critical, but i am an asshole in person as well as on the internet, why be something you are not????

maybe the guy doesnt want his business to be out there, or maybe he wants to try a scare tactic... its racing and i think thats part of the game... psyching out the other guy, just like you barking about a 0-140 run and two people jumped all over that, and then you went to back pedeling... maybe that would intimidate some people to thinking your truck was that badass, but that tactic didnt work in this situation for others... just let people tell whatever lies they want about there vehicles and the truth always comes out after a race, if they are even willing to race... [/rant]
    im the same in person as on here...the truth is none of this shit is talked on the streets to hype me up. BUT with that said truck is back good to go ill be out friday anyone i told i would race we will get it in this weekend...so make sure your out...
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

I'll race you on foot player, now what????
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

IA Member

Uh oh guys someones in trouble now!

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by ultm8mind View Post
    I'll race you on foot player, now what????
    im down for that too anyone wanna foot race for cash? LMAO
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

IA Member

Im the track/cross country star how far u wanna race haha

Ordered me some parts for the 240
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

IA Member

Anyone riding out tonight?

Ill prob be out tonight

140 on one wheel

whos running tonight besides me and 89vtecd?

05srt4

i was planning on coming out and running some fucking ricer that stalks me but ehh my car keeps dying while driving so...im s.o.l

Had a bday party for my dad tonight, may be out tomorrow.
    1993 240SX single cam

Quote Originally Posted by clumsy_smurf View Post
    i was planning on coming out and running some fucking ricer that stalks me but ehh my car keeps dying while driving so...im s.o.l
    I need to run someone. Who is it?

Quote Originally Posted by LIKEG6 View Post
    Its me brooks...come get some lol

If someone wants some of the neon they better speak now while its in limp mode lol tearing it down again next week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IA Member

Lol sorry guys for bailing last night but my alternator croaked about 5 minutes after I left my house im not skeered lol

brooks, is your car NA?

come on brooks, the altima just got a fresh oil change not too long ago. she's ready to go now

Quote Originally Posted by 99jdmLs View Post
    brooks, is your car NA?
    Yessir

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0psticks11 View Post
    come on brooks, the altima just got a fresh oil change not too long ago. she's ready to go now
    Lol lets do this

Lol lets do this
    okay, first one to publix and back w/ the most groceries wins

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    If someone wants some of the neon they better speak now while its in limp mode lol tearing it down again next week
    forbes done said he did bring it out

IA Member

Im @ sonic if someone wants to cry tonight

Haha I can fit quite a few in there

Haha I can fit quite a few in there

have you ever thought about just putting something together right once, instead of half assing it a dozen times... lol

Well its together now right and makes easy over 500 but there are a few simple things that need to be done so it will last BC this car will be daily driven.... some ppl are happy with 400hp and chose to build it "right" with cheap parts but I choose to get rid of those cheap parts for some better ones

Basically right now its a time bomb and I'm going to solve that so I have nothing to worry about
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well its together now right and makes easy over 500 but there are a few simple things that need to be done so it will last BC this car will be daily driven.... some ppl are happy with 400hp and chose to build it "right" with cheap parts but I choose to get rid of those cheap parts for some better ones

Basically right now its a time bomb and I'm gonna solve that

Also "no attitude and not trying to argue" call me out if I'm wrong but back it up with proof I do believe my Honda even when its was truly a street car on pump gas made more than any other Honda has ever made in the Columbus/Phenix city area and that being 520 on a mustang and 20psi and I don't believe anyone has even been close in this town except for lee with the s2k and if so the n I made over another 100hp on racegas when I changed the setup. And I'm not just talking out my ass and throwing out numbers like some ppl on here I actually have witnesses and I'm sure jimmy still has my logs saved
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well its together now right and makes easy over 500 but there are a few simple things that need to be done so it will last BC this car will be daily driven.... some ppl are happy with 400hp and chose to build it "right" with cheap parts
    Lol ^^

Best ET 9.69@147 running out of gear....
    video of pass....
    https://youtu.be/Y4ogpwzNpzg

to justin...

i have no doubt that your car/cars make power... i just wonder why "throw it together" this week, so that you can get rid of inferior parts next week, why not just wait... and i know what you mean as far as the "ass dynos" or "youtube dynos" go... so many people borrow a tune w/ the same setup and then wonder why their shit doesn't last a couple of weeks... whats another $500 in the grand scheme of things to get your junk dyno'd... if you cant afford it, then stick to stuffed animals in your grill and slammed out suspensions... i always applaud anyone wanting to do things right...

so when do you plan on getting your car back together... im wanting to hit up the track this year, columbus needs to get its act together and start making a respectable showing at phenix city dragstrip... they will never take imports serious if we dont get up to par...

What you think is serious for imports, time wise?

Quote Originally Posted by draggbody View Post
    to justin...

i have no doubt that your car/cars make power... i just wonder why "throw it together" this week, so that you can get rid of inferior parts next week, why not just wait... and i know what you mean as far as the "ass dynos" or "youtube dynos" go... so many people borrow a tune w/ the same setup and then wonder why their shit doesn't last a couple of weeks... whats another $500 in the grand scheme of things to get your junk dyno'd... if you cant afford it, then stick to stuffed animals in your grill and slammed out suspensions... i always applaud anyone wanting to do things right...

social when do you plan on getting your car back together... im wanting to hit up the track this year, columbus needs to get its act together and start making a respectable showing at phenix city dragstrip... they will never take imports serious if we dont get up to par...
    Well really didn't know ifo was so close and I was planning on driving it while I saved up some money considering I nolonger have the bmw, the gst doesn't run, Suzuki couldn't make it to Columbus and back , and Jessica needs the 4runner.... its my only ride for now but I had a few good weeks at work so I went ahead and bought what's needed so hopefully I can make ifo

If I make ifo it will still only be on radials so its still not going any where in a hurry lol.... ill buy some suspension and slicks with income taxes to fix that problem
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by boosted347 View Post
    What you think is serious for imports, time wise?
    Around here 6s in the 1/8th 10s In the 1/4th
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

not so much times, just people taking there cars serious... there are bolt on mustangs, camaros, gto's etc that people could run w/... activity leads to activity... everyone says there is no "scene", but they dont do there part to get out and do what it takes... lets get this going...