Page 255 of 342 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305 ... LastLast
Results 10,161 to 10,200 of 13652

Thread: <<<Official Columbus, GA Discussion Thread>>>

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by justnprsh07 View Post
    yea thats why i got the bmw besides im in to deep to just stop now... i would loose way to much if i just quit
    lol sell it as a whole the only thing youd lose is labor
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

OG

I <3 Ricers

Jon, never been stationed on the west coast man, except Arizona. But that's not really west coast, lol. Other than short trips for desert training I haven't seen much of Cali.....
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

Pauls lived out there jon- you should give him a call. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by 99jdmLs View Post
    is he even still alive?

Bruce, my bad. I thought it was you that had lived out here. Haha. guess i got mixed up!
    -jonathan
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

Quote Originally Posted by 99jdmLs View Post
    haha, so funny.
    According to Taketomi, true VIP style tuning is limited to only 10 Nissan and Toyota models: Nissan President, Cima, Gloria, Cedric and Fuga; Toyota Celsior, Century, Aristo, Crown and Majesta.

140 on one wheel

time for shoguns!
    I do rb20 and rb25 wiring into s13 and s14's 300.00 shipped 24hr turn around turn ket start guaranteed! PM me for more details!

Interwebs terrorist Friggintitsman's Avatar

So who drives the RHD Silva around here?
    I thrive on caffineand HATE

And who has the neon green prelude with black and blue interior?

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Friggintitsman View Post
    So who drives the RHD Silva around here?
    which one theres 3 i know of?

V8KILLR

who asking?
    oh you are

Yea I drive a Neon! justnprsh07's Avatar

And who has the neon green prelude with black and blue interior?
    Its a young kid that use to live off pierce road and its riced the f**** out and the rhd silvia there's a black one and silver silver one that's older body style and a charcoal one that's newer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if you're asking about the grey s15 silvia, the one that's been sitting without a front bumper for months.......it belongs to the guy who owns the liquor store and hotel @ the corner of whittlesey/whitesville. Wine & Spirits liquor store and the staybridge hotel next to it, across the street from the hollywood connection and next to rivertown ford.

it's been there for months, never been driven for as long as he's had it as far as i know

there's one on the hill too friggin

140 on one wheel

theres also a white pearl s13 silvia that works at kodiak by my work

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0psticks11 View Post
    if you're asking about the grey s15 silvia, the one that's been sitting without a front bumper for months.......it belongs to the guy who owns the liquor store and hotel @ the corner of whittlesey/whitesville. Wine & Spirits liquor store and the staybridge hotel next to it, across the street from the hollywood connection and next to rivertown ford.

it's been there for months, never been driven for as long as he's had it as far as i know
    Its been there since last november and it is drivable he just got the bumper back from the bodyshop and its sitting in the front seat... he's trying to sell it for 27k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its been there since last november and it is drivable he just got the bumper back from the bodyshop and its sitting in the front seat... he's trying to sell it for 27k

yeah, i know he's had it FOREVER. i figured there was nothing wrong with it except missing a bumper, i haven't been back there in a while to see it so i didn't know he got the bumper back. idk why he bought it if he was never gonna drive it, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ch0psticks11 View Post

Yeah that is the one. I drove back there yesterday to turn around and saw it.

Are those things worth that? How the hell are these guys getting these cars.

Quote Originally Posted by ultm8mind View Post
    there's one on the hill too friggin
    I haven't seen it. Hey are you on leave? I'm up at brigade not doing shit these days. We should grab lunch.

Hopefully sometime next year I can get my RHD Prelude running. I miss driving that car.

I know I've asked this before, but anyone want to help me work on this thing? I'm quite the novice when it comes to working on cars. I'm sure we can work something out.

[QUOTE=Friggintitsman;39174737]Yeah that is the one. I drove back there yesterday to turn around and saw it.

Are those things worth that? How the hell are these guys getting these cars.

Its got the title of a 91 240sx but it is a true silvia and is street legal for the us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on leave friggin, around though, lol. Was at infantry museum today. First time was kinda cool. Other than that not doing much either...

140 on one wheel

I know I've asked this before, but anyone want to help me work on this thing? I'm quite the novice when it comes to working on cars. I'm sure we can work something out.
    whats wrong with it?

Its got the title of a 91 240sx but it is a true silvia and is street legal for the us
    If the title is for a 91 240sx, it's not street legal. It might be registered and tagged, but that doesn't mean it's legal.
    1993 240SX single cam

Its street legal ... its been through inspections
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its street legal ... its been through inspections
    I don't care if President Obama signed the dash with a note saying it's street legal. If it's been through the right inspections, it would be issued a title that reflects what the car actually is. A car with a non matching title just screams VIN swap.

I'm sure he can drive the car in this area just fine, but he's only getting 27k from some idiot who doesn't know what he's buying.
    1993 240SX single cam

140 on one wheel

Quote Originally Posted by carguy07 View Post
    I don't care if President Obama signed the dash with a note saying it's street legal. If it's been through the right inspections, it would be issued a title that reflects what the car actually is. A car with a non matching title just screams VIN swap.

I'm sure he can drive the car in this area just fine, but he's only getting 27k from some idiot who doesn't know what he's buying.
    well theres plenty of idiots in this thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by -S Double C- View Post
    well theres plenty of idiots in this thread.....

and i only know of one 1d10t on here, and hes smarter than me- so0o0o0o i don't know what that makes me

Quote Originally Posted by carguy07 View Post

Shows what you know... I gues you have registered like a 100 true rhd cars, were talking about a guy here that has a few million not some dumb ass that thinks he knows everything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shows what you know... I gues you have registered like a 100 true rhd cars, were talking about a guy here that has a few million not some dumb ass that thinks he knows everything
    Just a few?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ultm8mind View Post
    Just a few?
    lol i dont know his income but he owns like 10 hotels countless liquor stores a few dealerships that i know of and im sure he has alot more that i dont know of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Haha, must be nice. Wish I had some extra loot....

Sorry but carguy is correct if the title doesn't match the car than its not legally titled in the us if he was to say get pulled over by a cop who is slightly intelligent and noticed the title didn't match the car type it wouldn't be all hunky dory...that would be the same as say having a 94 mustang that has a title for a 98 cobra sure they look alike but its not the title for the car thus it not being legally titled
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

lol i dont know his income but he owns like 10 hotels countless liquor stores a few dealerships that i know of and im sure he has alot more that i dont know of
    Bill Gates owns this company called Microsoft, you might have heard of it. Didn't matter to customs, which is where his Porsche 959 sat for 13 years while he (and other enthusiasts) spent millions pushing the show and display exemption legislation. RHD is irrelevant, it's a grey market vehicle.

It really does not matter. I'm not buying a $27k, ten-year-old car anytime soon.
    1993 240SX single cam

140 on one wheel

thanks for posting that i found this quite interesting considering ive never heard of the 959

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_959

Well it was titled by the ga dmv that way it could be insured and registered so once again if you have never registered a rhd car that does not have a u.s. title then you have no clue... ifyou need to ask the dmv then do it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

140 on one wheel

man i dont know how i slept till 2 40 today

i like driving on roads where in order to follow where the curve goes, i have to look out the side windows.

alabama highway 25 is what's up.
    -jonathan
    [/URL]
    Jesus Christ is my Savior

HA wish i coulda the kids had me up bright and early ridin her new electric scooter
    SLEEP, EAT, RACE

If I am not mistaken, there is a guy running around the Columbus area and possibly in here that has a black EJ coupe with gold Konig Remembers. Anyone know him? Those are my old wheels and kinda wanna see if he will trade me for my OGs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Bitches love bacon.