Results 1 to 40 of 2019

Thread: Creating a club

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    I think ya'll should be a group based on speed. I mean right now you have a jetta and a prelude. Those are 2 of the fastest cars on the streets I hear. Especially in Cobb.


  2. #2
    I miss Atlanta. Sol-Badguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    No
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9,232
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    I think ya'll should be a group based on speed. I mean right now you have a jetta and a prelude. Those are 2 of the fastest cars on the streets I hear. Especially in Cobb.
    ..that hurts

  3. #3
    IA's Blonde Guy Jecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Smyrna
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,182
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    I think ya'll should be a group based on speed. I mean right now you have a jetta and a prelude. Those are 2 of the fastest cars on the streets I hear. Especially in Cobb.
    Sarcasm... yay...

    We never mentioned anything about our cars being fast. Car clubs don't necessarily mean fast cars.

    lol Robbie, don't get offended, HalfBaked always posts crap like this. Besides, you know our cars aren't that fast anyways.

  4. #4
    I miss Atlanta. Sol-Badguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    No
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9,232
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magius
    Sarcasm... yay...

    We never mentioned anything about our cars being fast. Car clubs don't necessarily mean fast cars.

    lol Robbie, don't get offended, HalfBaked always posts crap like this. Besides, you know our cars aren't that fast anyways.
    Yeah, I know. I just don't like my ideas being shot down.

    Eh, we'll figure out something.

  5. #5
    HIV+ HalfBaked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,345
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BA Panda
    Yeah, I know. I just don't like my ideas being shot down.

    Eh, we'll figure out something.
    Don't have stupid ideas and they won't be shut down.


  6. #6
    Senior Member | IA Veteran quickdodge®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    In your soul
    Age
    56
    Posts
    71,805
    Rep Power
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Don't have stupid ideas and they won't be shut down.
    Lolol. Later, QD.
    FOR MORE INFO, CLICK THE PIC!!!


  7. #7
    RIP Leisa! The Yousef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Woodstock
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,188
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    I think ya'll should be a group based on speed. I mean right now you have a jetta and a prelude. Those are 2 of the fastest cars on the streets I hear. Especially in Cobb.
    i wuv you...
    Val RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfwit
    my only rule in life
    1: NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DATE A GIRL OFF IA, OR TELL A GIRLFRIEND ABOUT IA.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!