fuk...i'm even starting to miss your car...Originally Posted by HalfBaked
![]()
fuk...i'm even starting to miss your car...Originally Posted by HalfBaked
![]()
Val RIP![]()
Originally Posted by Halfwit
im surrre thats you pal
IG: seanvee87
LMAO.Originally Posted by 04sleepa
Ok.
How fucking stupid are you?
.....OOOOkOriginally Posted by HalfBaked
IG: seanvee87
LOL, no really.Originally Posted by 04sleepa
It is flattering that you think I'm lying about what car I own..
it is.Originally Posted by 04sleepa
![]()
Val RIP![]()
Originally Posted by Halfwit
nice car
you dont have that car anymore????
No I still do.Originally Posted by ©hris
The motor was getting rebuilt and just hasn't been put back in because shit keeps coming up.
do you still have it???
ic
Originally Posted by Mr. Nemesis
![]()
Val RIP![]()
Originally Posted by Halfwit
your right.... because you need a phd to figure out whats going on in the cartoon
yo dogg can i join yallz crewz homie g? That would be tyte na mean. yallz need an evo up in yallz crew ya no what im saying?
haha...i mean if you for real...the way to get in is to beat who ever calls you out...so i guess let me know
Last edited by 04sleepa; 11-09-2006 at 11:24 AM.
IG: seanvee87
IS THIS A CAR CLUB OR A FUCKING GANG?!?!!? WTF IS WITH INITIATIONS?!?!?!!?!?Originally Posted by 04sleepa
When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
wow, thats all i can say is wow, lol
haha naw we jus found a fun way to get peeps in man..lol..knew someone would say that lol
IG: seanvee87
Man FCUK NO i dont wanna be in yalls club thats shits just gay. DOnt even matter playa i can beat any pos in your so called "club"
good luck
project- boost coming soon!
haha. Damn, this thread went well.
There's only one way to summarize this club:
"Ballin' outta control."
Originally Posted by jerseyef9
know doubt mang well lookin for a hatch 91..let me know im just lookin ofr fun .like racing or something im new out here .and i wanna race see whats up here..
^^^your tryin to stunt on a bunch a people half your age...your 36...woow not even gonna waste it on yaOriginally Posted by quickdodge®
IG: seanvee87
STOP!!!
Hammertime!![]()
lol this thread is going to get good
i mean it let me give the rep points so i guess i can...a slepper...you know what that is old man? nothin like ur pos chrysler lol
IG: seanvee87
and what lack of driving skills i prolly drive better than you....i am lit. one of the best drivers out there...gimme a couple months to get quicker
IG: seanvee87
undersTamed.
Say it out loud. It doesn't work. lol
wtf you talkin bout...i have mad drivin skills...anyone who knows me will tell you...and you did have what an almost 20 year jump on me? who knows were im goin im still in college...and its under-S-timated...pronounced underestimated
IG: seanvee87
Originally Posted by 04sleepa
Look at the title of the thread, guy.
You spelled it wrong. You're stupid. Give up now.
underStamed LOL.
"Mad" drivin skills? LOLOL!!! Ok.Originally Posted by 04sleepa
Still lolol-ing.Originally Posted by 04sleepa
Not really. I started racing SCCA in 1999. Guess what? I won that year. And the next. Quit the year after.Originally Posted by 04sleepa
You spelled it wrong in the title. Later, QD.Originally Posted by 04sleepa