WTF is goin on here?
BTLFED notes please
WTF is goin on here?
BTLFED notes please
BTLFED Notes:Originally Posted by thinkfast
-New Club called Joker Performance (Should have the "R" taken off Joker)
-It looks like all their cars suck except for the Vette, which I personally like
-They street race like dumbasses, which pissed off QD
-Also said a primered, Z3 fendered wanksta Civic will "Own us in the mountains"
-Owner of said Civic said he hates rice, officially contradicting himself
-I called out said Civic.
And that is where it sits.
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked
And did Rice-r-oni answer the call out?Originally Posted by BTLFED
Val For President
R.I.P. Our Dear Leisa..
ASAP N.E. Chapter VP
No more supra
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
NIKON Squad member| NikonD40
Ren I think its Rice-A-Roni "the San Fransisco Treat!"Originally Posted by The Ren
sorry, carry on
LIRL your right.. but no he prolly didnt.. his Z3 fenders gave him way more HP then BTLFED.. so he didnt waste his time..(LIRL) i heard that for every NOS sticker he puts on his car he get +20Hp lol hahaha wow laughing at ricers IS fun..Originally Posted by thinkfast
He won't if he knows what's good for him.Originally Posted by The Ren
--RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--
--Val for President 1979-2007--
--RIP Val, You will be missed--
Originally Posted by HalfBaked