Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: delete

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned Oh_Vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Rome,Ga
    Age
    35
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ok your super mature!
    I hope you enjoy you getting me kicked off this one sight i care about and actually keep updated on so thanks very much.

  2. #2
    BB6er IMPORTchic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    N. GA
    Posts
    2,404
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_Vtec
    ok your super mature!
    I hope you enjoy you getting me kicked off this one sight i care about and actually keep updated on so thanks very much.
    Sight? You can see? I sure hope you care about it.....

    Im just fuccckkin with ya! You are getting sooo tore up. I am sorry.

    Point is. You are 16. Read the rules or atleast be smarter about it.

    It's all in the hands of the admin's now.....if they even see this come in the mornin.....haha

  3. #3
    Hates streched tires DunDunSkeert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Misawa, Aomori, Japan
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyimportchic
    Sight? You can see? I sure hope you care about it.....

    Im just fuccckkin with ya! You are getting sooo tore up. I am sorry.

    Point is. You are 16. Read the rules or atleast be smarter about it.

    It's all in the hands of the admin's now.....if they even see this come in the mornin.....haha
    So what if he's 16. Chill out. You are getting way to into it. How does his age affect you?

  4. #4
    1BA_BA4 89preludesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DunDunSkeert
    So what if he's 16. Chill out. You are getting way to into it. How does his age affect you?
    thats what i was thinking ! he got banned too

  5. #5
    Hates streched tires DunDunSkeert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Misawa, Aomori, Japan
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 89preludesi
    thats what i was thinking ! he got banned too
    That's gay. Owell I'm sure he will be back.

  6. #6
    1BA_BA4 89preludesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DunDunSkeert
    That's gay. Owell I'm sure he will be back.
    yea i was at his house when he was arguing and we were laughing our asses off and yea he will

  7. #7
    1BA_BA4 89preludesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    19

    Default


    ^^^ This is how i feel about it ! and I LOVE PAT BENATAR !!!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Catnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    19,743
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_Vtec
    ok your super mature!
    I hope you enjoy you getting me kicked off this one sight i care about and actually keep updated on so thanks very much.

    I don't like the way you're talking to my woman.
    '92 C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel | '96 240sx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!