Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 280 of 458

Thread: Project GT-R33

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    lol, you only live once, might as well have fun while you're here. And driving fast is one of the few ways I have fun

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  2. #2
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    I don't see why someone would intentionally damage someone else's car, especially when I have no enemies...





    While I have the thread bumped, I'll go ahead and let you guys know that Project GT-R33 is pretty much on hold, I blew the motor in the SRT4 which was my daily driver, so now I'm having to drive the skyline until it gets fixed. With that being said there really isn't any point in keeping certain things a secret since I don't know when they will get done. I'll have some pics in a few weeks, last shipment of goodies until next year arrives in about 2 weeks so I'll post pics when they arrive, might squeeze a few teasers later today of the work thats already been done to the car since last time you guys saw it. Gotta cool down first, I'm still in rampage postal mode wanting to find out who fucked with my car and burn their house down... I'll cool down when I sober up

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  3. #3
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Halfwit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    stockbridge
    Age
    38
    Posts
    18,643
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    someone tried to pull your grill out? u think htey were trying to steal your grill or emblem oir fuck up the car? was it at your house? that sucks...
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

  4. #4
    Teh rock smoker R3RUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta,GA/Tampa,FL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,828
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    I hate people that fuck with cars like that. Hope you find out who did it. Sucks about the SRT-4.

  5. #5
    Douchebag Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,310
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    sorry bout the srt4 and im terribly sorry about the skyline, its a beauty and some hater is tryin to fuck with your shit... hit me up sometime keebs.

  6. #6
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Buckhead
    Posts
    7,405
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Fucking Skyline haters. They wanted to put the grill on their civic, but they only got the badge.
    ***Lotus Elise***

    BlackWatchRacing
    /Sector111/Larini Exhausts/Difflow Diffusers/Classic Livery of Atlanta Paint/APR Performance

    Quote Originally Posted by E36slide View Post
    I may not be as book savey as the next guy but i posses a vast knowledge based street smarts.

  7. #7
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Welp, the biggest problem with a car that has been imported is waiting for the parts to get in once they are ordered. 3 months later, guess what showed up:




    The GT-R rear quarter panels. So yep, Project GT-R33 has recommenced. I don't know how long it'll be before the side skirts and GT-R spoiler come in but atleast I can go ahead and have it painted once the 1/4's are installed. And just paint the side skirts and spoiler seperate when they come in. As of right now, we're looking at about 3 weeks down time to get these quarters installed since I can't really work on it as much right now. But I will keep you guys updated, thanks for all the support throughout the months though guys

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  8. #8
    Untouchable Tank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Honolulu
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,861
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keebs ð¿ð
    Welp, the biggest problem with a car that has been imported is waiting for the parts to get in once they are ordered. 3 months later, guess what showed up:




    The GT-R rear quarter panels. So yep, Project GT-R33 has recommenced. I don't know how long it'll be before the side skirts and GT-R spoiler come in but atleast I can go ahead and have it painted once the 1/4's are installed. And just paint the side skirts and spoiler seperate when they come in. As of right now, we're looking at about 3 weeks down time to get these quarters installed since I can't really work on it as much right now. But I will keep you guys updated, thanks for all the support throughout the months though guys
    i hate you for owning my dream car well gtr but still love yours too homie keep it up.

  9. #9
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleach
    i hate you for owning my dream car well gtr but still love yours too homie keep it up.
    lol, I would love to have a true GT-R33. I plan on trading this one plus cash for a 34 GTT eventully though. GT-R34's are alittle out of my price range lol

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  10. #10
    Untouchable Tank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Honolulu
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,861
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keebs ð¿ð
    lol, I would love to have a true GT-R33. I plan on trading this one plus cash for a 34 GTT eventully though. GT-R34's are alittle out of my price range lol
    NOT MINE AND JUST WAIT I GOT ABOUT 6 MONTHS TIL IM IN THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN PIMPIN MY 34 GTR JUST WAIT

  11. #11
    Douchebag Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Smyrna, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,310
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    nice! GL man.

  12. #12
    The House Of Honda The Green Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Barrett Parkway, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,297
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    really coming along nicely...i remember when you just got it and i met you at the bp...it looks like a completely different car now...nice shit
    Add My IG: @The_House_Of_Honda / @Paddleshift.Photo [/b]

  13. #13
    Teh rock smoker R3RUN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta,GA/Tampa,FL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,828
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Very nice, gonna look kick ass when its done. Are you staying with white or going with a different color?

  14. #14
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R3RUN
    Very nice, gonna look kick ass when its done. Are you staying with white or going with a different color?
    It's going House of Kolour's, Shimmer White Pearl. I'm considering using the frost blue clear to give it that soft blue tint but I'm not sure yet. It's definately going white though.

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  15. #15
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Gotta make sure to send me pics bro!

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  16. #16
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Well now that it is getting warm enough to start working on the car again (since I don't have a shop and have to do it all outside lol) I'm working on getting the wider GTR quarter panels installed. Which means I have to cut the old quarter panels off.















    And of course with every big project, you run into minor bumps in the road. Luckily I knew these side windows would mostly likely need to be replaced since the seal is actually part of the window. So I already have the replacements ordered and they should be here early next week. Of course I wasn't intentionally trying to break the window. And we all know how these things just 'happen'





    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  17. #17
    Im a Con Meo The Youngn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,753
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    ^^where the hell have you been dude??

  18. #18
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Youngn
    ^^where the hell have you been dude??
    lol, I went off the grid for a while. New job, new girlfriend, etc etc. But now that it's warm again, I can finally get some work done the skyline. I'll be back out tearnig up the streets soon enough How have you been dude?

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  19. #19
    Im a Con Meo The Youngn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,753
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keebs ð¿ð
    lol, I went off the grid for a while. New job, new girlfriend, etc etc. But now that it's warm again, I can finally get some work done the skyline. I'll be back out tearnig up the streets soon enough How have you been dude?
    hmm...girlfriends take up a lot of time. i been good tho....nothing to different from wha ti was doing before. You gonna be at showdown??

  20. #20
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Youngn
    hmm...girlfriends take up a lot of time. i been good tho....nothing to different from wha ti was doing before. You gonna be at showdown??
    Oh ya, skyline's going to be there with fresh paint Going to be fun

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  21. #21
    I miss Atlanta. Sol-Badguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    No
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9,232
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    I see you almost everytime I go to Arbor..

    No wonder you weren't there a few days ago..

  22. #22
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BA Panda
    I see you almost everytime I go to Arbor..

    No wonder you weren't there a few days ago..
    I was working at Quakersteak, bartending. But I don't work there anymore so I won't be at the mall every day now lol

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  23. #23
    Im a Con Meo The Youngn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,753
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    fresh paint with clear coat or you just gonna ride around with the base coat like before?? Remember....clear coat is our friend..lol

  24. #24
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Youngn
    fresh paint with clear coat or you just gonna ride around with the base coat like before?? Remember....clear coat is our friend..lol
    Base coat all the way! Clear coat is over rated Nah, its actually going to be painted and cleared this time. I never cleared it before since I knew I'd eventully do the rear quarter panels. I'm using the House of Kolours frost blue clear. It'll give the car a very slight blue tint in the sun at the right angle. But will look white most of the time. Getting excited though, almost done with it. As soon as I get the window replaced that I broke lol

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  25. #25
    Im a Con Meo The Youngn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,753
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    cant wait to see it at showdown....we'll line them up for the hell of it

  26. #26
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Post pics! Where the hell do you find a Skyline window? lol
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  27. #27
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Post pics! Where the hell do you find a Skyline window? lol
    I'll have some new pics tonight. Haven't had much time to work on it this weekend. I'm painting that '06 civic that's in one of the pics for a friend. So I've been trying to get that done and out of the way first. But I'll have pics of the car with the 1/4 panel off and the new one temporarily clamped on. And about the window, I had to order the pair from the J-mother land, but luckily I have a friend who bought a gtr that was wrecked and has a pair of windows in his shop. And since his car is months away from needing the windows installed, he went ahead and gave me his windows and is taking mine when they get here

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  28. #28
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keebs ð¿ð
    I'll have some new pics tonight. Haven't had much time to work on it this weekend. I'm painting that '06 civic that's in one of the pics for a friend. So I've been trying to get that done and out of the way first. But I'll have pics of the car with the 1/4 panel off and the new one temporarily clamped on. And about the window, I had to order the pair from the J-mother land, but luckily I have a friend who bought a gtr that was wrecked and has a pair of windows in his shop. And since his car is months away from needing the windows installed, he went ahead and gave me his windows and is taking mine when they get here
    Damn. Skyline owners flock together too!

    Lucky break on the windows! I can't wait to see the new pics!
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  29. #29
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    Damn. Skyline owners flock together too!

    Lucky break on the windows! I can't wait to see the new pics!
    I still have to take the back window and the left side rear window out too. So expect more destruction and chaos lol...

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  30. #30
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keebs ð¿ð
    I still have to take the back window and the left side rear window out too. So expect more destruction and chaos lol...
    I tell you what, you are a brave man cutting a Skyline apart like that. I would never have the balls to do that. Props on being a fucking wild man!
    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  31. #31
    Chadbee Photography CHADbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kennesaw
    Posts
    20,312
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    good to see u back working on it dude. make sure u meet up with us to ride out to showdown sunday, details are post ed in the PMS section or just give me a call.

  32. #32
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CH@Dbee
    good to see u back working on it dude. make sure u meet up with us to ride out to showdown sunday, details are post ed in the PMS section or just give me a call.
    I don't think the car will be ready. I thought I could have it done by then. But there is no way it'll be done. I won't get a chance to put the new 1/4's on until next weekend

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  33. #33
    IA's ICE CREAM MAN JDMJAYDC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    college park
    Age
    43
    Posts
    5,683
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    good to see you back posting up keebs ive missed the skyline bro

  34. #34
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDMJAYDC2
    good to see you back posting up keebs ive missed the skyline bro
    Hey Ya its been a while for me. I went AWOL for a while. new girl and job so didn't have much free time. But now that its warm and am unemployeed until I find another job. I have time to work on the car again

    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  35. #35
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    If you don't get cut working on a car, you're not working hard enough...






    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  36. #36
    Supra Equipped WhiteAccord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    7,318
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keebs ð¿ð
    If you don't get cut working on a car, you're not working hard enough...
    I can agreee with that... Keep up the good work...

  37. #37
    Rutspeed/b00b CreW BTLFED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Belview Insane Asylum
    Age
    49
    Posts
    30,776
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keebs ð¿ð
    If you don't get cut working on a car, you're not working hard enough...


    --RIP Leisa. Forever In Our Hearts--

    --Val for President 1979-2007--
    --RIP Val, You will be missed--

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Anytime I'm driving south of I-20 in the perimeter, I play spot the white driver.

    Generally I don't count past 10.

  38. #38

  39. #39
    Simply Confused Keebs ð¿ð's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Keebler Tree
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,149
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Hmm getting closer. I'll have the GTR quarter on by this time tomorrow. Expect more pics then






    Current Toy: A few classics, maybe a few imports too. Whatever

  40. #40
    Im a Con Meo The Youngn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,753
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    you are a brave man

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!