Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: Post your steering wheel pics...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    IA'S Volvo Guy Boosted S60R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    At 24Psi
    Age
    44
    Posts
    13,339
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    here is mine kinda
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mvc-014s-jpg  
    Leisa and Val May You Rest In Peace!
    362 WHP
    401 WTQ NO NITROUS

  2. #2
    無限 ぽわ D.Choe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,244
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I think I have the most ghetto one here.
    Personal Grinta 350mm with ghetto-rigged Toyota horn button.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc01925-jpg  

  3. #3
    look here, bish Stormhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Lawrenceville, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    9,288
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Grant GT ftw!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -468676840_l-jpg  


    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

  4. #4
    .:driftMechaniks:com:. down_shift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Marietta
    Posts
    1,353
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Bad picture but the only one I have of mine, Nardi Torino.


  5. #5
    110!!!! Nopaintsls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    some where near YOU!!!
    Posts
    939
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by down_shift
    Bad picture but the only one I have of mine, Nardi Torino.

    That shit looks like it can cut your fingers off j/k I like it..


  6. #6
    Senior Member b18hb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormhammer
    Grant GT ftw!
    i have one too

  7. #7
    ...no, it's not a VR-4 3kgtdrvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    lawrenceville
    Posts
    1,869
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.Choe
    I think I have the most ghetto one here.
    Personal Grinta 350mm with ghetto-rigged Toyota horn button.
    damnit david, its not ghetto rigged...just the rest of ur car is lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!