A car I just finished today. This is some of how we do it here in NY....
Let me know what ya think.....
A car I just finished today. This is some of how we do it here in NY....
Let me know what ya think.....
R.I.P. Booga
"GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."
Damn that shit is fuckin hot!
one word...badmuthafuckinass.
Originally Posted by Rican219
Early BUMP!
R.I.P. Booga
"GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."
I would like to see the finished product...engine bay/shifter
no doubt son.......wicked!!!! respect
what series k or b? loving the itb's
B series intake mani would be in the back of the engine bay, you wouldnt be able to see them......Its a K.Originally Posted by confusedkorean
R.I.P. Booga
"GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."
:confused: :confused: :confused:Originally Posted by confusedkorean
any way loking nice oyu have any other pic s. ..havent seen in on b20 . have you posted it there ?
EWOK????
nah thats not my car its my boys(IAN) car that myself and my boy Morris put togerther......BUMP..Originally Posted by BlackEj6
arent u afraid of sand/dust going in the engine
Its not really gonna be a daily driver...the owner has 3 cars...Originally Posted by plv
R.I.P. Booga
"GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."
hell yes.
Straight up gangsta ..
Damn that shit is sexy :idb:![]()
^^wow....those greens are amazing......ummmmmmmmm......cash money!
Nice man imiss NY i see my boys civic in the back IAN illbe out ther in the summmer man hopefully my k'series is done too
-Andrew
the red car is also ian's ....he has a turbo car and now an all motor car...
*NYC*
MiDNiGHT AUTO
BiTS RACiNG
R.I.P BOOGA
631-270-4540
fuckin nice but here in georgia while we had the motor out we would have painted the engine bay out before we put the engine in yamean
well here in NY we say fuck everything else(somtimes) if ya do not GAIN power from it.......lil things like that may bother yall but we really dnt care about it...its not that serious.....
*NYC*
MiDNiGHT AUTO
BiTS RACiNG
R.I.P BOOGA
631-270-4540
Originally Posted by jdmcrx12
werd.
im soooooooo proud right now to be from nyc !
yall hit me up im moving back there the end of july. we need to hook up and cause hell on the streets
what, can that not be done here in the south?? hmmm.Originally Posted by Hondatwin23
Originally Posted by Rican219
nice setup. the shots with the money on the hood are kinda lame, but a K series with ITB's is always cool.
sorry u feel that way but thats how we get it poppin here in NYC we do alot of money runs...Originally Posted by HiPSI
*NYC*
MiDNiGHT AUTO
BiTS RACiNG
R.I.P BOOGA
631-270-4540
As a matter of fact we just got in from one now.....LOLOriginally Posted by EWOK
R.I.P. Booga
"GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."
Originally Posted by EWOK
who cares about new york.. what? you cats think people down here dont " get it poppin " ? I love the wack ass attitude of some new yorkers...The regular Joe blows Always thinking they are better.. hahaha when they are not.
BTW, I lived in new york for years.. before you say what do I know..![]()
lol...i really can careless where u live and what u think i was justt letting ya know...i never said we was better..but guess we will see huh? cuz us NEW YORKERS gonna come down there and show YALL how to make some REAL power.....and if ya wanna do somthing we can LOCK IT UP soon....we will be in ATL next month with a Turbo Car and a ALL MOTOR car....LOCK IT UP!!!!!...have a nice day!Originally Posted by Julio
![]()
Last edited by EWOK; 06-19-2006 at 10:55 PM.
*NYC*
MiDNiGHT AUTO
BiTS RACiNG
R.I.P BOOGA
631-270-4540
Originally Posted by EWOK
last cat that ran his mouth on this board from new york got walked with his boosted K motor by several GA cats..![]()
www.killsforums.com If you want to play.. Im sure several cats would love to whoops your ass.
Originally Posted by EWOK
no big deal. most of the fast cars down here stick to the track and don't really bother with money runs, running for money takes the fun out of the hobby and turns it ugly in most cases IMO.
don't worry too much about people bashing. just take the streetracer attitude down a notch and be cool with people. the last NYC guy that came here with his glitter bubble claiming he was going to beat everyone in Atlanta with his big bad Turbo K20 got his ass busted by some of the slower cars around. he talked tons of shit and was a total letdown. you'll get a lot more races if you're cool with everyone instead of talking shit and waving money around.
Originally Posted by HiPSI
![]()
+1
theres fast cars every were u go shit i lived in Virginia beach for a while and they impressed the shit out of me... its the arrogant attitude that makes people dislike a person. yes ur car or cars are hot so what if u can throw a stack of 20's or hundreds on ur hood i got a bank for that. u guys are welcome down here to the south anytime im sure theres plenty of people that wont mind runnin yall for the sport of it or for the money just leave the high all mighty attitudes at home we got plenty of that here all ready... Welcome to the A
I already said that, thats how we do things here in NY and that those pics were for another site here in NY. I just posted them here cuz I figured I would show the cars. Didnt know you guys would take it so personally... As for the last moron from NJ, not NY, thats was talkin shit on here I was on all of your sides when it came to him. His car was a peice of shit..Originally Posted by Hektik
R.I.P. Booga
"GA sucks the power out of cars w/ magic."
ITB"S !!!![]()
project- boost coming soon!
thats some pimp sh!t. I've seen some screens for ITBS before. the shouldn't be to restrictive.
N/A>>><<<BOOST
CRZY..... i want some $$$ I LIKE MONEY HOODS
damn thats where its at
Project Vox has begun
NA is best...only when your to broke to go boost
Turbobricks.com member
Neva 2 Klean meet/event coming soon
GeckoSquad
the money on the hood is definatly gay...and your attitude is pretty stupid.... nice cars but you ruined it with the "LOCK IT UP" , "GET IT POPPIN", and the attitude about how up north you know how to make power... that kinda shit makes you look ignorant.
--TEAM FUCT OG--
07' moomba outback v
02' Xterra
01' IS 300