Quote Originally Posted by blk91gs
I can't believe how many people are throwing stones around here. From looking around at the Varsity last week most of you have no room to talk about appearances. From the pictures that I have seen on here and people in person, I would place Leanne near the upper end of attractiveness of those on here.

Some people have higher standards than others. SO, I guess we're at one end, and you are at the other.


You're new to this site, you can be like all the other failed "captin save a ho's" and be nice to her and try and help her only to find she will do what she wants when she wants no matter how much you put out a helping hand or be her friend.

Also, when the owner/mod chimes in....you know it's bad, because he's generally unbiased about people unless they keep throwing theirselves out there over and over and over again.